YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
* Hood Canal Area: [[Hoodsport]], [[Lake Cushman]], [[Belfair]] and [[Shelton (Washington)|Shelton]].
* Lake Quinault: [[Lake Quinault]] and [[Amanda Park]].
**'''Lake Quinault Lodge''' is a large lodge building on the southern shore of the lake with a capacity of 91 rooms and one suite. The lodge sits on an expansive lawn that follows a shallow slope down to the lake, with numerous places to sit, a gazebo, and a large outdoor fireplace. There are trails nearby, swimming, and boat rentals facilitated by the Lodge.
**'''Lake Quinault Resort''' is a small, scenic motel located on the north shore opposite the Lake Quinault Lodge and features two storied rooms and a restaurant for guests and visitors. The motel sits on an expansive lawn with three levels and it weaves it’s way down to the shore line. This creates an excellent view of the lake below and makes the resort a dynamic and popular space for weddings and similar events.
* '''Kalaloch Lodge''' [http://www.thekalalochlodge.com/]. Offers cabins, motel and lodge rooms, along with a dining room and grocery store. Kalaloch is a lodge located on a bluff, just above a beach. The lodge has been in existence for many years, but has recently undergone renovations and become much more tourist friendly. This being said, the view from the lodge is still one of the best in the area, overlooking the pacific ocean. There are cabins available for rent, which are quite expensive, but are the only places to sleep indoors in the area. These cabins are very nice, and well maintained. If a large group of people are traveling together, then it may be a fun thing to do to rent one.
* '''Log Cabin Resort'''.
* '''Lake Crescent Lodge'''. The lodge has cabins—both smaller ones laid out almost as a neighborhood and 3 larger, “Roosevelt Cabins,” which are much more isolated and sit together at the far end of the grounds, motel rooms, and rooms in the historic lodge building, along with a dining room, lounge and coffee bar, gift shop and boat rentals. The grounds feature a small rock beach on the water and a large dock for visitors to walk out and look at the clear, blue water. The water is very clean and swimming is possible, but it’s ill-advised any time of the year outside of summer, as it is extremely cold.
* '''Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort'''.