* '''MAX''' by TriMet [http://trimet.org/maps/railsystem.htm] runs frequent light rail (MAX) trains out to Beaverton from downtown Portland every 10 to 30min. The 'red' line train goes from the airport through downtown Portland to Beaverton while the 'blue' train continues to Hillsboro from Beaverton in one direction and to Gresham in the other via downtown Portland. The "train station" & "bus station" are at the Beaverton Transit at 4050 SW Lombard Blvd just north of SW Canyon & Lombard in a central location.
* '''WES''' [http://trimet.org/wes/index.htm] is the bigger heavy rail commuter train operated by TriMet
goes down to [[Wilsonville ]] through Tigard & Tualatin.
* '''TriMet''' [http://trimet.org/] also operates buses in the greater Portland metropolitan area. Bus #20 (Burnside), #54 (SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
/OR-10) , #58 (Canyon Rd /OR-8 & US-26) goes to/from downtown Portland. Bus #52 (to PCC Rock Creek [http://www.pcc.edu] goes out through the western suburbs), #53 (loops through nearby residential & industrial areas along SW Lombard, Allen & Arctic), #57 (goes to Hillsboro & Forest Grove along TV Hwy /OR-8), #76 (to Tualatin), #78 (to & PCC Sylvania [http://www.pcc.edu] & [[Lake Oswego]]), #88 (to Willow Creek Transit Center through the SW suburbs along SW Hart) and #61 runs only during weekday rush hour to the hospitals on Marquem Hill just south of downtown Portland.
* '''Columbia County Rider''' [http://www.columbiacountyrider.com] goes up to Scappoose and Saint Helens from Willow Creek Transit Center [http://trimet.org/transitcenters/index.htm#
Hillsboro] and PCC Rock Creek. To get to Willow Creek Transit Center from Beaverton take the #52 bus or the 'blue' train going towards Hillsboro.
* '''Tillamook Transportation District Rt #5''' [http://www.tillamookbus.com/systemmap.htm] stops into the Sunset Transit Center (north of Beaverton) on its way to [[Tillamook]] from Portland.
To get to the Sunset Transit Center (at OR-217 & US-26 Sunset Hwy) take either the 'blue ' or 'red' line trains going towards Portland to the next stop.
* '''Yamhill County Transit Area Rt #44''' [http://www.yctransitarea.org/
schedule.html] goes to [[Newberg]] and [[McMinnville]] from [[Tigard]] along OR-99W (Pacific Hwy) while the 46s goes to Dayton. To get to Tigard Transit Center [http://www.trimet.org/transitcenters/index.htm#tigard] from Beaverton take the #76, 78 bus or the WES train.
Jin Wah''' [http://www.jinwah.com] in a strip mall off of SW Canyon Rd & SW 117th at 4021 SW 117th Ave, Tel: 503 641- 2852. Serves great authentic Chinese food and Dim Sum ( at lunch time). A block over from the Beaverton Transit Center .
Buffet Palace''' on SW Center & Hall Blvd at 12570 SW Center St, Tel: 503 526- 8888. They serve all you can eat Chinese food , sushi & crab legs ( dinner time only) for $9. 25 Mon-Fri afternoons from 11:00AM to 3:30PM; $14.49 on Mon-Thu evenings from 3:30PM to 10:00PM and $15.99 on Friday evenings from 3:30PM to 10:00PM and all day weekends from 11:00AM till close. Great value for the money. Or buy to go and eat for several meals.
Phoenix Inn Suites''', 15402 NW Cornell Rd, Tel: (503 ) 614- 8100, [http:// www. phoenixinns.com/hotels/ beaverton/index. htm]. All suite accommodations with complimentary breakfast buffet, high speed Internet, and 24 hr. business center
Courtyard Portland Beaverton''', 8500 S W Nimbus Drive, ''+1 503'' 641- 3200, Fax: ''+1 503'' 641- 1287, [http:// marriott.com/ property/ propertypage/PDXCY].
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton''', 15583 NW Gateway Court, ''+1 503'' 972-0048, Fax: ''+1 503'' 972- 0049, [http:// marriott.com/ property/ propertypage/ PDXFH].