YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
→Old Town: Removed two listings with no info
* '''Lopburi City Hotel''' - probably the best of the hotels within the monkey area, and enclosed in a big "cage" that keeps the monkeys out, so you can open the windows. All rooms are air-con. Prices from 300 baht.
* '''Muang Tong Hotel''' - this is the least likable hotel in the monkey area. It's not enclosed in a "cage", so opening the windows isn't a good idea. However, it does have the best view of the monkey area and the Phra Prang Sam Yot
* '''Sri Indra Hotel''' - enclosed in a big "cage" that keeps the monkeys out, so you can open the windows. The rooms are neat and clean, but don't expect more. Prices from 200 baht.
* '''Nett Hotel''' - good location, with a small food market in front, and no monkeys running around. Rooms range from medium standard to very likable medium standard (after recent tiling). Prices from 180 baht.
* '''Noom Guest House''', 15-17 Phayakamjad