YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
Miyajima isn't a city, swap with Yamaguchi
* [[Kurashiki]] - site of one of Japan's largest and most beautiful historic areas, the '''Bikan Historic District''', as well as the famous '''Ohara Museum of Art''', which is full of famous works from Europe.
* [[Matsue]] - Famous for '''Matsue Castle''', one of Japan's few remaining original castles
* [[Okayama]] - featuring '''Korakuen Garden''', one of [[Japan's Top 3]] gardens and the brooding black '''Okayama Castle'''.
* [[Shimonoseki]] - gateway to [[Kyushu]] and the Kanmon Straits, best known for turning poisonous fish into gourmet meals.
* [[Tottori]] - Home to Japan's only sand dunes, the '''Tottori Sand Dunes''' provide visitors with a highly unique experience, including camel rides.
* [[Daisen (Tottori)|Daisen]] - climbers flock to the beautiful '''Mount Daisen'''.
* [[Iwakuni]] - a town with the picturesque '''Kintai-kyo Bridge'''.
* [[Oda|Iwami Ginzan]] - Silver mines, registered as a [[UNESCO World Heritage Site]].
* [[Onomichi]] - hillside town with pleasant paths connecting dozens of small temples.
* [[Takahashi]] - a quaint town most famous for '''Bitchu Matsuyama Castle'''.
* [[Tsuyama]] - a relaxed town famous for the thousands of cherry blossoms around its castle ruins in '''Kakuzan Park'''.