YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
* [[Kuttikanam]] (35 km) — a hill station, the place for the adventure tourism and trekking. The hotels of Kuttikanam keep you cool on sunny days. Generally the area is cool, often filled with mist
* [[Munnar]] — one of the major hill stations in South India, there are a number of other places to vistit around
* [[Peermade]] (32 km) — Peermade is named after Peer Muhammed, the sufi saint who spent his last days here. The Mausoleum of the saint, the summer palace of the erstwhile Travancore Royal Dynasty and the residence of the Diwan are situated near by and all are worth visiting.
* For Detailed report and photos of '''Munnar to Kodaikanal''' Route goto [[Munnar to Kodaikanal]]
* For Detailed report and photos of route to Palani from Kochi thru '''Valpara''' goto [[Kochi-Valpara-Palani]]