YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
'''Örebro''' [http://www2.orebro.se/turism/EN/index.html] is a modern city located in the small province of [[Närke]] in [[Svealand]] in south central [[Sweden]]. It's located on the flat [[Närke]] plains, surrounded by vast forest areas. It's Sweden's 7th largest municipality with a population of about 129,000 (2006).
* The '''city park''' has been voted Sweden's most beautiful, and a visit is recommended in the summertime.
* '''Wadköping''' [http://www.orebro.se/astraket/inenglish/wadkopingopenairmuseum.4.3b1ca27210d653a1f528000256.html] is an open-air museum with lots of old cottages.
* The '''Krämaren''' shopping mall has an Internet cafe at the top floor.
* '''Rosali's Deli''', Storgatan 5 and Drottninggatan 38, [http://www.rosalisdeli.se/]. Serves pasta, sublime pasta salads and submarine sandwiches. Mains 54-59 SEK.
* '''Asian Wok - Sushi bar''', Köpmangatan 27. Mains 50-160 SEK.
* '''Drängen''', Oskarstorget 9, [http://www.drangen.se/]. Cozy concept restaurant with old farmer's tools on the walls, but the food has a more modern touch to it. Mains 95-208 SEK.
* '''B.A.C Restaurang''', Engelbrektsgatan 3 (at Örebro läns museum), [http://www.bacatering.com/Restaurang/index.htm]. Mains 120-160 SEK.
Best days out are generally Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
* '''Frimis Nattklubb''', Frimurareholmen, +46 19 14 05 00, [http://www.frimisnattklubb.se/].
* '''Klaras''', Trädgårdsgatan 5, +46 19 18 78 00, [http://www.klaras.nu/].
You can pick up the free Nollnitton magazine in various stores to read more about Örebro's nightlife. It is only available in Swedish though.
* '''STF Vandrarhem Livin''' [http://www.livin.se/], Järnvägsgatan 22. Completely renewed youth hostel, look for the sign of the Ramada Hotel. Make sure you have a HIHostel card or you'll pay a 50SEK surcharge. Other than that, very good facilities and fantastic common kitchen.
* '''Hotell Göta''', Olaigatan 11, [http://www.hotellgota.nu/].
* '''Hotell Storgården''', Fredsgatan 11, [http://www.hotellstorgarden.se/].
* '''Best Western City Hotel''', Kungsgatan 24, [http://www.cityhotelorebro.se/].
* '''Elite Stora Hotellet''', Drottninggatan 1, [http://www.elite.se/hotell/orebro/stora/].
* ''Nora'' - a historical city with many beautiful wooden buildings. It is an easy daytrip from Örebro with the help of public transportation. In the summer time, it is very pleasant to take a boat trip on Norasjön (Nora lake).* ''Karlskoga'' - Alfred Nobel moved to this town after he moved back from his adventures on the European continent.