YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
'''Cleveland Heights''' is a suburb of [[Cleveland]] in [[Northeast Ohio]].
* The '''Coventry District'''. Located on Coventry Boulevard, this area is known for its shopping, restaurants and bars. Once a haven for artists, the area has become more commercialized in recent years but still maintains some of its charm.
*<do name="Cain Park" alt="" address="14591 Superior Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118" directions="" phone
* '''Tommy's''', 1824 Coventry Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118, [http://tommyscoventry.com/]. Located in the Coventry District, this restaurant offers a large selection of specialty vegetarian food as well as their famous french fries and shakes, in additional to traditional hamburgers and sandwiches.
* '''The Winking Lizard Tavern''', 1852 Coventry Road, Ph: (216) 397-8380, Fax: (216) 397-8730, [http://www.winkinglizard.com/]. Located in the Coventry District, this tavern is a popular hangout with local college students. Drinks are reasonably priced, the food
* [[Cleveland]] - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.
* [[Shaker Heights]] - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
[[WikiPedia:Cleveland Heights, Ohio]]