YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
Newer edit →
838 bytes added
23:14, 6 February 2009
disambiguatory region (doesn't have enough cohesion to be treated as a region article)
Colombia has several island territories in the Carribean:
* [[Isla Tierra Bomba]] — a popular resort island just north of [[Cartagena]]
* [[Islas del Rosario]] — one of Colombia's most popular national parks, with beautiful island beaches of the San Bernardo archipelago, and coral reefs that make for great snorkeling
* [[San Andrés and Providencia]] — an archipelago off the coast of [[Nicaragua]] with some very fine beach resorts
* [[Isla Gorgona]] — formerly one of the world's most beautiful prisons, the island is now a national park
* [[Isla Malpelo]] — a remote island nature preserve and a [[UNESCO World Heritage list|UNESCO World Heritage site]], uninhabited save for a small military outpost
[[WikiPedia:Category:Islands of Colombia]]
Retrieved from "
Not logged in
Report a problem
Upload a picture