Sparta is a town in Wisconsin.
- Ben Bikin', Water St. and Hwy. 16. Ben Bikin' is a statue of a unicyclist near the intersection of Water St. and Highway 16 in Sparta, Wisconsin. A contest was held during its construction to name the statue. Jeff Ascher provided the winning entry. edit
- Sparta Elroy Bike Trail, . a 32-mile (51 km) rail trail between Elroy and Sparta, Wisconsin edit
- Deke Slayton Memorial Space and Bike Museum, 200 West Main Street, ☎ 200 West Main Street, . dedicated to enhancing an understanding and encouraging an interest and appreciation in the career of astronaut Donald Kent "Deke" Slayton, the History of Bicycling, Wisconsin Astronauts, and Aviation in Monroe County. edit
- Ginny's Cupboard, 127 N. Water St. Ginny's Cupboard is an ice cream shop and espresso bar located in downtown Sparta. Ginny's "jerks" (soda jerks) serve ice cream treats from an authentic soda fountain, as well as baked goods, sandwiches, paninis, and soup. edit
Franklin Victorian Bed & Breakfast
- The Franklin Victorian Bed & Breakfast, .
- Best Western Sparta Trail Lodge, 4445 Theater Road, +1 608 269-2664, Fax: +1 608 269-2994, .
- Justin Trails Resort, 7452 Kathryn Ave. (27 south of 1-90 through Leon 1 more mile to Co. Rd. J for 1.5 miles), ☎ 608-269-4522, . checkin: 3 p.m.; checkout: noon. Bed & breakfast resort with log cabins & suites with whirlpool and fireplace on 200 acres with 3 acres of gardens; smoke-free; pets and children welcome; disc golf course; 10 miles of groomed cross-country ski, snowshoe, hiking & mt. biking trails on premise, ski & snowshoe rental; free video/DVD library. Tent camping coming in 2009. $115-$325. edit