South Vancouver Island is in Vancouver Island.
- Victoria - The capital city of British Columbia that markets itself as a piece of England.
- Sidney - A relaxing city 20 minutes from downtown Victoria, 5 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, Quiet, on the Waterfront with quaint little shops. A tourist vacation and Retirement location with waterfront walkways and bicycle paths.
- Port Renfrew - A 2 hour scenic drive from Victoria on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Port Renfrew is a small west coast community originally built by logging and fishing. It is situated along 150 miles of rugged uninhabited coastline.
- Duncan - Agricultural town between Victoria and Nanaimo, home of the world's largest hockey stick.
- Saanich - A major suburb of Victoria, and a significant agricultural center.
- Chemainus - 10 minutes north of Duncan; known for it's tourist attracting murals, plenty of tourist shops and a world-class playhouse.
- Cowichan Bay - A pretty little sea-side village.
English is the language that is primarily spoken in the southern portion of Vancouver Island. However, due to the large First Nations population, you may occasionally see a sign or billboard in one of the many Aboriginal languages. Many small minorities also live there, including several Asian populations. Victoria has a large Chinatown. Although it is not that common to hear on the streets, French is an official language of Canada, and therefore most signs have both languages.
- nootkapeninsula, easternvancouverisland. edit
- High Tea at the Empress. edit
- Harbour House in Victoria