Soroca is a city in the north of Moldova.
The bus station is next to the stadium. Several daily minibuses from the northern bus station in Chişinău (Gara Nord), 2.5 hours, ≈90.00 MDL (January 2020).
- Cinematograful Dacia, M. Malamud, 14, . edit
- Soroca fort. The sign on the door says it's open Wednesday through Sunday, 9-13 and 14-18. During the winter season (Dec. 1st to April 1st), call (230)22264 or (230)24873. edit
"The Candle of Gratitude" in the begining of city
- Dolce Vita, (on the central park square). Nice panoramic windows bay. Mostly for sweet options (cakes) and drinks. edit
- Central Hotel, 20, M.Kogalniceanu, . 300 MDL for a room with 1 bed and a shared bathroom, 400 MDL for a room with 2 beds and attached bathroom. Other, more expensive rooms (January 2013). edit
- Nistru Hotel, (less than 100 meters away from the Central Hotel, next to the Dacia cinema). edit
- Berezovca — Death place of modern times Polish military commander Stanisław Żółkiewski (1547-7 October 1620), who died nearby in Polish-Ottoman Empire battle of Cecora, the monument is located near the way, on the fields. There're transparents both in Polish and Romanian. There're two lakes nearby.