Siemianowice Śląskie (Shye-myan-ovee-tzeh Shlon-skyeh) in an old city in Silesian Voivodeship.
Katowice airport's located about 20 km from the city. There're place to place buses from Austrian or Czech cities. You can check their timetable on E-Podroznik site.
- Bytkowski Park. A nice park with two ponds.
- Górnik Park. Another beautiful park with a pond.
- Haldex pond. A nice pond in Michałkowice district.
- Bażantarnia. Alovely park with two ponds: Rzęsa and Remiza
- palace (Chopin street). A 17 century palace built by Mieroszewski family. The it belonged to Von Donnersmack family.
- Holy Spirit church (Polish: Kościół św. Ducha). Modernist church in district of Bytków. There're beautiful stain glasses and interesting stone-made balcony decoration.
- City Museum. (Chopina 6). Museum located in 17 century granary. There's an exhibition dedicated to living and city's history.
- Forester's House (Oświęcimska street). Castle-like house from 1906
- Holy Cross church (Powstańców 2). Neogothic church from 1881-84 with beautiful interior.
- Saint Michael the Archangel church. (Oświęcimska street) Neoromanesque church from 1902-10 with a beautiful interior.
- Węzłowiec Settlement. A block of flat settlement located in Bytków district. It's located in fields. Nearby hill's a great view point on it.
- Bańgów settlement. Interesting block of flat settlement.
- Pszczelnik Park. Beautiful forest park. There're open air swimming pools in the summer time.
- Lasek Bytkowski. Nice forest park in Bytków district.
- Saint John Sarkander church (Bańgowska 25). Contemporary church in Bańgów district with colorful presbytery decoration and nice stain glasses.
- Assumption church (Żniwna 2). Beautiful church from 50s in Przełajka district with beautiful stain glasses in presbytery. Church's surrounded by small park.
- Resurrection church (Michałkowicka 37 A). Beautiful contemporary church. There're interesting stain glasses.
- Michał mine workers' colony. Brick-made buildings located near the mine.
- Przełajka. District with some old buildings, some of them are abandoned. It's located near city of Czeladź
- Bytków. Lovely district of brick-made buildings
- Our Lady church. Modernist church located in district of Przełajka. You've to climb the stairs to reach it.
- Water Tower. Nice, brick-made water tower is located on the Stalmacha and Srokowiecka streets, crossroad.
- Tunnel (Zwycięstwa street). The tunnel is short and very narrow.
Siemianowice Culture house and its branches organize different events as live concerts or art exhibitions. 
- hotel Diament Vacanza, Olimpijska 4. edit Hotel in the city center, restaurant
- hotel Kołodziej, Powstańców 16. edit Hotel in the city center, free WiFi, bar, restaurant
- Olimp, Olimpijska 15. edit Hostel in the city center, free WiFi, barbecue facilities, shared bathrooms
- Noclegi Europol, Żeromskiego 21. edit Object located 3 km from city center, garden, free WiFi,
You can see many places as Czeladź, Będzin, Będzin Region, Bytom, Sosnowiec, Piekary Śląskie. Chorzów, Wojkowice or Katowice.