Seguin is a city in the Post Oak Savannah region of Texas.
- The Heritage Museum, 114 North River St, (830)372-0965, . This museum preserves many artifacts which represent the multi-ethnic history of the region.
- Sebastopol House State Historic Site, 704 Zorn St, (830)379-4833. Restored Revival-style house completed in 1856 and restored in 1989, set in a 2.2 acre park.
- World's Largest Pecan. The courthouse lawn in downtown Seguin boasts what is purported to be the world's largest pecan. edit
- Seguin Wave Pool, off S. Guadalupe in Max Starcke Park, (830)401-2480. Small water park which features a 15,000 sq. ft. wave pool. Children $3/adults $4.
- Craig's Saute & Grill, 1202 N Austin St, (830)303-3553. A little on the expensive side, but worth the splurge.
- Davila's BBQ, 380 N Highway 123 Byp, (830)372-2363. Perhaps the best barbecue joint in town.
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, 1429 E Court St, (830)401-4885. Decent Chinese food with an adequate vegetarian selection.
- K & G Steakhouse and Saloon, 3003 N Highway 123 Byp, (830)372-3260. Good steakhouse with a buffet on Friday nights.
- Kirby's Korner Restaurant, 606 N Highway 123 Byp, (830)379-6031. This local institution has some of the best burgers in the area.
- El Ranchito, 983 N Highway 123 Byp, (830)303-7802. Local favorite for Mexican cuisine.
- Central Park Java, 114 S Austin St, (830)386-2900.
- Harley's Sports Bar, 1224 E Kingsbury St, (830)401-0083.
- Silver Dollar Bar, 1140 E Kingsbury St, (830)379-0077.
- Court Street Coffee Shop (coffee shop), 111 W Court St, ☎ (830)379-7711. Mon-Thurs: 07:30 - 17:00 Fri & Sat: 07:30-21:00 Closed on Sunday. Laid-back coffee shop, serving several different blends, as well as pastries, hot food, and even some bottled beer. $. edit
- Best Value Inn, 807 E Kingsbury St, (830)379-2363. This hotel doesn't have the most professional staff in the world, but they do have low weekly rates.
- Comfort Inn and Suites,  3013 N. Hwy 123 Bypass, (830)372-3990.
- Hampton Inn, 1130 Larkin Dr, (830)379-4400. Fairly new property with clean, attractive rooms. Free breakfast, pool, and hot tub.
- La Quinta Inn, 1501 N State Highway 46, (830)372-0567. Clean rooms with fridge and microwave.
- Super 8, 1525 Highway 46 North, (830)379-6888. Free breakfast. The rooms with single king-size beds also have jacuzzis.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, 2801 Jay Rd., ☎ (830)379-4440. checkin: 3:00 PM; checkout: 11:00 AM. edit