Sebring is a city in Highlands County, Florida.
Sebring's climate is a humid subtropical climate, with hot, humid summers and cool, dry winters. Unlike most places with a similar climate classification, Sebring's rainfall is clearly seasonal, with approximately 57 percent of the total rainfall occurring in the June–September summer period.
U.S. Hwy 27 is the city's main road. Sebring is also home to a small regional airport.
- Sebring Regional Airport, 128 Authority Lane.  Phone: +1 863 655-6444.
- AMTRAK offers daily train service on the Silver Star and Silver Meteor routes.
- Highlands Little Theater
- Highlands Hammock State Park
- Lake Wales Ridge National Wildlife Refuge
- Sebring International Raceway,  a road course auto racing facility which hosts the 12 Hours of Sebring, a sports car racing series sanctioned by the American Le Mans Series (ALMS). Sebring Raceway is one of the oldest continuously-operating race tracks in the United States, with its first race held in 1950.
- Blue Crab, 825 North Ridgewood Drive. Tel.: +1 863 382-1771.
- Sebring Diner, 4040 US Highway 27 South. Tel.: +1 863 385-3434.
- Watering Hole, 6813 US Hwy 27 South. Tel.: +1 863 382-4554.
- Blue Lagoon Saloon, 4120 US Highway 27 North.  Tel.: +1 863 471-6001.
- Four Points by Sheraton Sebring, Château Élan, 150 Midway Drive. Phone: +1 863 655-7200. 
- Kenilworth Lodge, 1610 Lakeview Drive. 
- Sebring Lakeside Golf Resort Inn & Tea Room, 500 Lake Sebring Drive. Phone: +1 863 385-7113. 
- Spring Lake Golf Resort, 200 Healthy Way. Phone: +1 863 655-0202.