- For other places with the same name, see Sebastian (disambiguation).
Sebastian is a small town in south east Florida on the Indian River at Sebastian Inlet. A welcoming sign proclaims the town to be "Home of Pelican Island, friendly people & six old grouches."
- Interstate 95, Exit 156 (Fellsmere Rd, also County Road 512) East.
- U.S. Highway 1 runs through Sebastian along the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Sebastian Inlet State Park, Route A1A, 321-984-4852, . Museums daily 10AM-4PM. Great fishing spot, also surfing. The McLarty Treasure Museum exhibits the history of the 1715 Spanish treasure fleet. Sebastian Fishing Museum tells the history of the area's fishing industry.
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, Route A1A, south of Sebastian Inlet and north of Vero Beach, . Daily 7:30AM-Sunset.
- Sebastian Municipal Golf Course, 101 East Airport Rd, 772-589-6801, . Par 72, 18 holes, 6,715 yards.
- Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian Airport, Phone: +1 772 388-5672, Toll free: +1 800-399-JUMP, .
- Sportman's Lodge and Motel, 412 S. Indian River Drive, (772) 589-2020, . A family motel on the Indian River Lagoon. Marina slips are available for boats to 21 ft. Efficiencies and apartments available by the day or month. Pets ok.
- Best Western Sebastian Hotel and Suites, 1655 US Highway 1, +1 772 388-9300, Toll-free: +1 877 901-2378, Fax: +1 772 388-8290, . Relatively new property.