Sainthia is a city in Birbhum-Murshidabad of West Bengal.
Sainthia is known as business capital of Birbhum district and it is famous for its temple of Nandikeshwari Mata.
- Nandikeshwari temple,One of the 51 popular Shakti pithas within Asia near sainthia Railway Station.
- Tilpara Barrage, only 4 km from Railway Station. A wonderful example of peace in a place.
- Shantiniketan, the place of great people Rabindranath Tagore.It is just 20 km from Sainthia.
- Tarapith Temple, only 15 km from Railway Station.A world Famous temple of the great Maa Tara.
- A great place where you can find peace,pleasure,rock,entertainment,fun,masti ALL, .
The below is the list of important tourist place which are near to Sainthia.
- Kotasur & Kundola, 2 km away from Sainthia. two ancient villages are supposed to be the shelter of the Pandavas... The village Kundola was a village full of zamindars or land lords....! edit
- The Mama & Vagne hills. edit
- Rocking in Kamadakinkor Indoor Stadium.
- Find great pleause on the bank of river Mayurakshi... edit
- ABHEDANANDA MAHAVIDAYALAY, SAINTHIA. edit
List of some good hotels in Sainthia.
Nataraj Sweet Korner
Dutta Residential Lodge
Chhuti Garden Restaurant
- Suruchi Resturent, Mohan Bagan Mor (few steps from City Bus Stand). edit
- Subham Rooftop Resturent, Laxmi Janardan Market, near Palir mor... Go,eat well and enjoy with your friends and family..! edit
- Chhuti Garden Restaurant, R.K.Tala Road,near RakshaKali Temple (few steps from Railway station). edit
- Hotel Nataraj- A Nataraj Group, (close to railway and city bus-depot), ☎ 03462-262657 ([email protected], fax: 03462262657), . checkin: 24*7; checkout: 24*7. Very affordable with delux and A/C rrom availabe. edit
- Mouchak Lodge, ☎ +91 9434636051. Right beside Sainthia Bus stop and railway station .Both A/C and Non A/C rooms are available at affordable prices . edit
- Dutta Residential Lodge, Just Biside of Sainthia Railway Station, ☎ 03462 262518. A.C. & non A.C. Rooms are available here..! edit