Sędziszów Małopolski (Sendzishoov Mawopolskee) is a town in Subcarpathia.
The closest airport's a Rzeszów one. It offers following connections:
- LOT Polish Airlines: Warsaw-Chopin
seasonal: Newark, Barcelona, Burgas, Thessaloniki, Zadar
- Lufthansa: Munich
- Ryanair: Bristol, Dublin, East Midlands, London( Luton and Stansted), Manchester
The town is located next to A4 motorway.
- old town. Place where you can see two old churches and market hall.
- old barracks (koszary). 18 century barracks, fiest served as Michał Potocki prtivate army, then austrian one and fianally Tarnowski family grange.
- Zabłocie Forest Reserve. Reserve full of lakes and woods.
- Bór Tajęcina. Forest and memory place of Jewish people killed by Nazi Germans.
- Cemetery chapel. Buliding from 1844.
- Jewish Cemetery. Place from 17 century
- Piramide Miniature. Located near the way
- God's Mercy church.Contemporary church with beautiful mosaics and stain glasses,located on Potockich street.
- Holy Cross Elevation church. Church with an interesting architecture in nearby Kawęczyn.
- Skrzyczna Lake is nice for rest, There's located in lovely Buczyna Park.
- There's another lake to rest in Czarna Sędziszowska
- hotel Platan. editHotel located 2,5 km from town center, near E4 and DK94 way, free WiFi, restaurant
- hotel Ines. editHotel located 1,6 km from center, neark DK94 way, free WiFi, restaurant
- Dom Rekolekcyjny Kana. editReligious guesthouse located in the middle of the forest in Czarna Sędziszowska, not far from lake
You can also sleep in your camper on lake in Czarna Sędziszowska. You can also pitch your rent there.