Rybnik (Reeb-neek) is an old city in Silesian Voivodeship.
Ostrava airport in Czech Republic is the closest one. It offers connections with London-Stansted operated by Ryanair. Bus carrier Sindbad offers direct connections to many cities in Austria, Denmark, France, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. Buses from Croatia stop in nearby Żory. You can also reach the city by direct buses from many Austrian or Czech cities (You can check them on E-Podroznik) site. Rybnik's located on A1 motorway.
- City center. Place with many old tenement houses.
- Zalew Rybnicki. An artificial lake with public beaches.
- Manor house ruins. Manor house ruins in district of Wrzosowice.
- Saint Kathrine church. Wooden church in Wielopole district.
- Saint John Nepomucen church. Contemporary church in district of Chwałęcice, not far from Zalew Rybnicki.
- Golejów Calvary. Calvary on the hill, there're Way of Cross ceremonies celebrated every third Friday of a month.
There're two open air pools- Ruda and Pniowiec. There's also a public beach on Rybnik lake, you can also go sailing here.
There're many accommodation objects in Rybnik.
- Hotel Przy Młynie. edit Hotel in the city center, free WiFi
- Apartamenty D20. edit Air conditioned apartments in the city center
- hotel Korona. edit Hotel located about 7 km from the city center, restaurant
- hotel Ambrozja. edit Hotel in the city center, terrace, barbecue facilities, bar
- hotel Politański. edit Hotel located near Rybnik lake , free WiFi, bar
- Stodoły. edit An object located near Rybnik lake, free WiFi, barbecue and bonfire places
- hotel Arena. edit Hotel near Ruda open air pools, free WiFi
- Villa Silesia. edit Guest rooms in the city center, free WiFi, barbecue facilities
- hotel Olimpia. edit Hotel located about 5 km from city center, sport facilities, tennis courts, gym