Będzin Region is composed by tiny villages located among beautiful landscapes. It's located near Będzin city in Silesian Voivodeship .
There're many buses from Będzin city center to Będzin Region villages. You can also easly reach them by bike or car.
- Bobrowniki. Village with wooden 17 century church. Visiting it is available after contacting Saint Laurence (Święty Wawrzyniec) parish. There're also a mountains called Góry Kamyckie. Contemporary church in the village's also worth to see.
- Siemonia and Sączów. Two villages located on Camino De Santiago. There're two 19 century churches and old cemeteries nearby.
- Dobieszowice. Village with 16 century manor (nowaday a culture house) and Polish interwar period bunkers. There's also a contemporary church with a beautiful interior there.
- Targoszyce. Village with 18 century Saint Nicholas church and chapels from the same period surrounding it.
- Toporowice. Place of Saint Florian chapel built in 1914. (Dąbrowska street)
- Niwiska. Village of an interesting chapel from 1939 (Szkolna street)
- Brzękowice Dolne. A village with 19 century chapel. According to the legend its bell can disperse storm clouds.
- Góra Siewierska. Place of the one of the highest hills in the region. It's a great view point.
- Rogoźnik. Village famous by an artificial lake with public beach. It's surrounded by the park. There're also a nice contemporary church, Buczyna Mountain and Saint Jacob's spring (Cmentarna street). There's a lime kiln (kamieniołom) with characteristic red soil. There're fragments of old railway bridge called Skałki. Other fragments are located on 11 Listopada street.
- Dąbie.Village with a beautiful contemporary church
- Preczów. Lovely village on Czarna Przemsza river with contemporary church surrounded by small garden. The church interior's very modest but nice.
- Sarnów. Village near Preczóe with tiny contemporary church resembling old churches of Zagłębie Region
- Strzyżowice. Big village of two churches- Roman Carholic and Polish Catholic one. There's a middle age penitential cross (krzyż pokutny) near Polish Catholic church. You can find a crystal water stream on 1 Maja Street.
- Psary. Quite big village with Psarka spring (Żródło Psarki), Psarski stream (Potok Psarski) and Saint Peter and Paul church from 50s.
- Myszkowice. Village with Łubianki mountain.
Psary Region Culture House,Bobrowniki Region Culture House and their branches use to organize many live concerts, meetings with famous and local artists and other events. There's a public beach and many gastronomic points in Rogoźnik. Czarna Przemsza river in Preczów is good to rest or go fhishing but swimming is forbidden there. View point hill in Góra Siewierska are popular with paragliders. There's a horse riding center Dakar in Sarnów.
There're many restaurants and groceries in Będzin Region villages.
Main objects in Będzin Region are Zajazd Zielony Gościniec (Sarnów) and Noclegi Pod Lwem (Grodków). They're all located near the main way to Katowice airport. Guest Rooms in Dobieszowice are located on Mickiewicza 43 street, they're good for those looking for much calmer place. There's an OW Zalew camping near Rogoźnik lake with places for campers, mobie homes rental possibility.
- Piekary Śląskie — Famous Silesian religious sanctuary
- Świerklaniec — Beautiful palace with a park, currently a hotel
- Przeczyce Lake — Famous recreation area
- Siewierz — Old city and castle ruins
- Wojkowice Kościelne — Village with religious sanctuary and pristine beaches on Pogoria IV lake