Robbinsville is a township in Mercer County, New Jersey. It is about five miles east of Trenton, and is part of the Trenton, New Jersey metropolitan area.
- Route 33
- Trenton-Robbinsville airport
Transit Buses Car Rentals Nearby
- Princeton- War Memorial
- Princeton Area
- Hamilton Market Fair
- Princeton Market Fair
- Robbinsville Town Center Lofts
- Mercer County Park- biggest park in region, large play ground and great for picnics.
- Gifted- nick-nack store
- Movie Store
- Robbinsville Shopping Center-many stores and restaurants
- Villa Barone - excellent Italian food.
- Friendly's, 1031 Washington Boulevard, ☎ (609) 426-9203 . great food at great prices edit
- Massimos- deliver everywhere!!!
- Chinese Restaurants- cool food!!
- Delorenzzo's- cool pizza
- Yummy Sushi- Yummy sushi!!
- town center lofts- may bars and stores
- Oakwood Motel, 1210 US Highway 130, ☎ +1 (609) 490-0349 . edit
- Rent a loft
- Nearby Trenton may have some hotels
- Has all communication services