Rhinebeck  is a township in Dutchess County New York. The township encompasses the village of Rhinebeck as well as the hamlet of Rhinecliff.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, .
- Albany International Airport, 737 Albany-Shaker Rd, Albany, .
- Amtrak, . Rail service from Rhinecliff station to New York City's Penn Station and other points.
Wilderstein sits on a hilltop overlooking the Hudson River.
- Wilderstein, 330 Morton Rd, +1 845 876-4818, . Stunning Queen Anne-style mansion set on park-like grounds designed by Calvert Vaux. Open May though October, Th-Su noon-4PM (last tour at 3:30PM). Call for special holiday events: Halloween Party, Victorian holiday tours, Yuletide high tea. The mansion is several miles outside town.
- Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, 9 Norton Road, +1 845 752-3200, . Museum, May through October, 10AM-5PM. Airshows, June through October, weekends at 2PM. For $75, take a biplane ride over the Hudson River; Sa-Su, June through October.
- Upstate Films, 6415 Montgomery St., 1-866-345-6688, . A non-profit member-supported arts organization, primarily serving as an independent cinema. Their Arts In Education program "uses nonfiction film as an integral part of a critical thinking approach to history and literature at the high school level," according to their Web site.
- China Rose, 100 Shatzell Ave, +1 845 876-7442, . Chinese fusion with views of the Hudson River. W-M 5PM-10PM, closed Tu. Entrées $11-$25. Adjacent to the Rhinecliff Amtrak station.
- Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn, 6387 Mill St, +1 845 876-7077, . Beekman Arms may be America's oldest continually operating inn, established in 1766. The Delamater Inn, designed by Alexander Jackson Davis, is in the American Carpenter Gothic style.
- Olde Rhinebeck Inn, 340 Wurtemburg Rd, +1 845 871-1745, . $195-$275.