Redmond  is a town in Central Oregon and a suburb of Bend.
- Cline Falls State Scenic Viewpoint is a park of 9 acres that is set along the Deschutes River. The park hosts a large lawn surrounded by Ponderosa Pine and Western Junipers and is a popular stop for summer recreation. It's terrain varies from forest like to sagebrush covered. The park is also home to a wide variety of songbirds including Song Sparrows, Canyon Wren and American Dipper. Golden Eagles and Prairie Falcon also make their home here.
- Smith Rock State Park is a world famous rock climbing destination known for its sheer basalt cliffs and is generally considered to be the birthplace of American sport rock climbing. There are also miles upon miles of hiking trails that make for excellent vistas within Oregon's Cascade region. Many western films have been shot here due to its rugged terrain including Rooseter Cogburn with John Wayne and Katherine Hepburn.
- The Redmond Caves consists of a group of five caves that are a part of the Horse Lava Tube System. The caves have a geological age of about 80,000 years and are a popular destination for tourists.
- Best Western Rama Inn, 2630 SW 17th Place, ☎ +1 541 548-8080 (fax: +1 541 548-3705), . edit
- Motel 6, 2247 South US Route 97, ☎ +1 541 923-2100 (fax: +1 541 548-2122), . edit