The province of Ravenna is in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy.
- Ravenna - once the capital of the Roman Empire from 402 to its collapse in 476, now its most important heritage comes from that period with 8 early christian monuments considered a Unesco World Heritage Site
- Brisighella - picturesque medieval town perched on a hilltop with a castle overlooking it part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy
- Faenza - very nice medieval town with a rich art and architecture
- Cervia - a nice city centre with several salt pans surrounding the city
- Bagnacavallo - nice medieval/renaissance town
- Milano Marittima - a famous beach resort with one of the most famous beach clubs in the country: Papeete Beach
- Riolo Terme - small medieval town with a castle at its centre