Raiguer is in Mallorca.
See here below information on cities and other places which are too small to deserve a dedicated article.
- Castillo de Alaro (a castle built high in the mountain in the Muslim time), (Alaro is a few kilometers north of Consell. From Consell, take the road to Orient. At 1 km out of Alaro, you'll see the sign to Castillo de Alaro.). The way to the castle is an expedition, as you'll first have to ride three kilometers on a narrow mountain road, and then hike for about 30 minutes up to the castle. Once on the road, don't stop and go ahead up to the big parking at the restaurant Es Vergeret (which has a very good reputation). From the parking, a good trail bring you to the castle where you'll have an extraordinary viewpoint on Mallorca. Don't go on Sunday, as it will be too crowdy. Free access. edit
- Menestralia (glass manufacture), Ctra. Palma-Alcudia, km 36, Campanet (north-east of Inca, on the main way Palma-Alcudia), ☎ +34 71 87 71 04 (fax: +34 71 87 71 73). Big display of blown glass objects. Interesting as you will see the workshop and the craftsmen working. The factory building is also a beautiful sample of industrial archeology. edit
- Tuesday : Alcudia, Campanet
- Wednesday: Puerto Pollensa
- Thursday : Inca
- Friday : Binissalem
- Saturday : Alaro, Buger, Consell
- Sunday : Alcudia, Sa Pobla
- Finca Es Rafael, (2 km NW of Sa Pobla), ([email protected]), . A secluded finca with three bedrooms, swimming pool, inside and outside kitchen and all comfort. You'll love the quiet garden. Good position too : 40 km east of Palma de Mallorca, 10 km south of Pollenca, 10 km east of Inca. €650-€3500 per week, depending on season. edit
- Monnaber Nou, Predio Monnaber Nou, 07310 Campanet, ☎ +34 971 877 176 ([email protected], fax: +34 971 877 127), . Luxury boutique spa hotel in the foothills of the Sierra de Tramuntana in Mallorca and only 15 minutes from the beaches of Pollenca and Alcudia. Euro: 172-205. edit
- Celler Ca'n Cota (Majorcan cooking), Lluna 27, ☎ 971 86 21 55. Open Fr evening, Sa noon & evening, Su noon. This restaurant has a good reputation. edit