Portage is a town in Northwestern Indiana.
- Krazy Cabs Inc, 5655 Old Porter Rd, (219) 764-2415
- A Plus Limousine, 2141 Willowcreek Rd, (219) 763-1116, (219) 924-9034
- 24 7 Taxi Cab, (219) 762-7575
- Hot Or Not Cajun 2782 Willowdale Rd., Portage. +1 219 762-1984.  Award winning cajun restaurant with blues music dinner theater too. Dinner is served 7 days a week, and when there are live music acts they charge a bit extra for your meal - to take good care of the performers. Bringing down Chicago-area and national acts to perform Creole, Jazz and Blues music. They have a great selection of microbrews and a nice little wine list, with a kitschy decor with a Mardi Gras theme.
- Kelsey's Steak House  5630 US Hwy. 6. +1 219 762-2242. Infamous regional steakhouse known for their "6 Lb. Challenge." Eat three 32-oz top sirloin steaks, potato, salad and bread within one hour and your dinner is free. If not, you get to pay a big $42.95. You have to make reservations to take "the challenge" and if you win you get your picture on the website. Fresh seafood and steak is served up all evening. The earlier you arrive the better - grab a late lunch or early dinner - around 4pm - or you'll be swarmed by families, retirees, and large parties. Closed Mondays.
- Holiday Inn Express, 2323 Willowcreek Rd, ☎ +1 219 762-7777. 76 room hotel. edit
- Comfort Inn, 2300 Willowcreek Rd, ☎ +1 219 763-7177. Located near many attractions and businesses such as Bass Pro Shops and Wal-Mart. edit
- Hampton Inn Portage, 6353 Melton Road Portage, IN 46368, ☎ 219-764-1919, . edit