Port St. Joe is a city in Gulf County.
The closest airports are the Apalachicola Municipal airport (AAF) 17 miles southeast of Port St Joe in Apalachicola, Florida, the Panama City Bay County International airport (PFN) 36 miles northwest of Port St Joe in Panama City, Florida, the Tallahassee Regional airport (TLH) 69 miles northeast of Port St Joe in Tallahassee, Florida, and finally the Marianna Municipal airport (MAI) 71 miles north of Port St Joe in Marianna, Florida.
- Constitution Convention Museum State Park, 200 Allen Memorial Way Port St. Joe, Florida 32456 (off U.S. 98.), ☎ 850-229-8029. 9am-12pm & 1pm-5pm. The location and exhibits take the visitor into a time when Florida was only a territory and elected leaders met to bring the territory into statehood with the introduction of a state constitution. You always have an open invitation to spend some time with us and experience a historical look at this great period in time. $1. edit
- Seahorse Water Safaris ([email protected]), 340 Marina Drive, ☎ 850-227-1099. Boat rentals, fishing, cruises, ecotours, sailing, and kayaks. edit
- Shore Thang Charters (Captain Hal Tarpley), 7191 Cape San Blas Rd, ☎ 850-227-6272, . 24/7. Offers anglers of all skill levels a professionally guided charter fishing experience in the waters of St. Joseph Bay, Apalachicola Bay and East Bay. Here you can fish for speckled trout, red fish, Spanish mackerel, flounder, shark, and many more species. Eco tours also available. edit
- Port City Shopping Center, 125 West US Highway 98, Port St. Joe, FL 32457, ☎ 850-227-1292. A beautiful 50,000 square foot outdoor shopping center that features a 32,000 square foot Piggly Wiggly Supermarket, and numerous specialty shops, boutiques, and eateries. edit
- The Boutique by Bayside Florist, 210 Reid Ave, Port St Joe FL, 32456, . A fashion store for women who sells Dresses, tops, skirts, hats, jewelry, Sorrelli Jewelry, Chamilia Charms and Bracelets and Tyler Candles as well as jewelry crafted by a local artist! "Like" them on Facebook to receive 10% off of your next purchase. edit
- Dockside Cafe & Raw Bar, 340 Marina Drive (Highway 98 & Marina Drive), ☎ 850-229-5200. 11am-9pm. Serves fresh Gulf fish, shrimp, and oysters. Chicken, burgers and Philly steak are also available for the landlubber. $. edit
- The Thirsty Goat, 501 Monument Avenue Port St. Joe, FL 32456, ☎ 850-229-7678. Located at the historic Port Inn, the Thirsty Goat offers a relaxed atmosphere to watch the sunset. It offers a wide selection of cocktails, wine, cigars, domestic & imported beer, and select micro-brews. edit
- MainStay Suites, 3951 East Hwy 98, Port St. Joe, FL, 32456, ☎ (850) 229-6246, . checkin: 4pm; checkout: 11am. The only AAA-rated hotel in Gulf County, located 15 minutes from Apalachicola, and one of only four along the entire Forgotten Coast to receive a 3-diamond rating, with affordable nightly, weekly and monthly stays. $99. (29°46'36.06N,85°17'3.27W) edit
- The Port Inn, 501 Monument Ave., Port St. Joe, FL 32456, ☎ 850-229-7678, . checkin: 4pm; checkout: 11am. A recently-restored 21-room hotel just across the street from St. Joseph Bay and Frank Pate Park with public boat launching facilities, and just three blocks from a new, state-of-the-art marina offering fishing charters and waterfront dining. $99. (29°48'41.59N,85°18'11.07W) edit
- Pristine Properties Vacation Rentals, 4693 Cape San Blas Road, Port St. Joe, FL 32456, ☎ 800-215-0677, . We offer the largest selection of vacation rental homes along the Forgotten Coast. edit
City of Port St. Joe
305 Cecil G. Costin Sr. Blvd.
Port St. Joe, FL 32456
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 278
Port St. Joe, FL 32457
FAX: (850) 227-7522
|Routes through Port St. Joe