Podlesice (Podlesheetzeh) is a village in Jura Mountains, Silesian Voivodeship
There're many buses from Zawiercie. The closest airport's a Katowice one.
- Góra Zborów. High hill with many limestone rock formations. The hill's a Natural Reserve.
- Góra Kołoczek, Sulmów and Apteka. Other hills with rocks
- Jaskinia Głęboka (Deep Cave) Tourist cave with an artificial light.
- Kajetanówka chapel
There're also many caves for experienced in Podlesice:
- Żabia cave — Located in Podlesice, well-like one, using a rope required!
- Berkowa cave — Located in Podlesice, quite interesting cave reqiring crawling, some parts are available for slim persons only!
- Sulmowa cave — Located in Podlesice. Quite easy cave to explore, using a rope requred. There's a cart box where you can sign in.
- Studnia Szpatowców cave — Located in Podlesice. The cave's very hard to explore and dedicated to very experienced people only! Using a rope required! It's a well-type one.
Hiking, cycling, horse riding