Pleasantville  is a village in Westchester County in the state of New York in the United States of America. Pleasantville is the long time mailing address for Reader's Digest , even though their headquarters is physically located in nearby Chappaqua.
- Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains (New York), +1 914 995-4860 (airlines), . The closest airport, about 15 minutes drive. Rental cars are available.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, . Another alternative to the congestion of the 3 major airports, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, , John F. Kennedy International Airport , and LaGuardia Airport : The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere. Westchester-based taxi and livery cars offer regular service to and from the three internationals from most areas of the county. New York City yellow cabs will take to you Westchester in a pinch, but the fares can be exorbitant. If staying in Westchester, ask if your hotel offers shuttle service.
- Pleasantville is easily accessible from the Saw Mill River Parkway, which runs along the village's western flank, connecting with the Taconic State Parkway to the north (to Albany and the I90 east-west portion of the Thruway system) and the Henry Hudson Parkway into New York City.
- Metro-North Railroad - Harlem line, . Express service between Pleasantville station and New York City's Grand Central Terminal is about 35 minutes. Local service is available between other Metro-North commuter stations. On-board train fares are subject to a stiff surcharge, so buy your tickets at the station or at the vending machines located on the platform.
Bee Line operates bus service to and from the surrounding area on the #6 bus (to White Plains & Yonkers), the #15 bus (to Westchester Community College, White Plains, and Peekskill), and the #19 bus (to Ossining and Chappaqua). Metro-North service is also available on the Metro-North Harlem Line.
- See a movie at Jacob Burns Film Center, 364 Manville Rd, +1 914 747-5555 (info line for showtimes), . The nonprofit center shows independent films, documentaries, and classics.
- Graham Hills Park,, Bedford Rd (Route 117), +1 914 864-7275, . Mountain biking. Parking fee, helmet required, trail map is available online. Five miles of trails through 431 acre county park, geared toward riders with some experience. Park is located in the middle of the county at the junction of the Saw Mill River, Taconic, and Sprain Brook Parkways.
- Prospero Winery produces wine from grapes sourced across the country. 134 Marble Ave, Pleasantville, +1 914 769-6870, , Th-F 12PM-7PM, Sa 11AM-6PM, Su 12PM-5PM.
- Visit the farmers' market, Memorial Plaza off Manville Rd., . Saturday, 8:30AM-2:00PM, June to mid December. Produced by Community Markets 
- Iron Horse Grill, 20 Wheeler Ave, +1 914 741-0717, . Intimate restaurant in the historic Pleasantville train station building. Serves a melting pot of cuisines that showcases fresh local produce, seafood, and game. Entrées $26-$29, three course prix fixe menu $47, five course tasting menu $68. Dinner Tu-Sa starting at 5PM.