Playa El Agua, (the water beach), is a popular beach and surfing destination on Margarita Island in Venezuela. It is Margarita's longest, widest, busiest and most serviced beach.
El Agua is around 4 km long, 30 m wide and has golden sand. The beach is lined with huge palm trees, and beneath them, restaurants, shops and hotels that extend all along the waterfront.
- Vaquero Steak House, Av. 31 de Julio, Sector El Salado (via Playa El Agua), ☎ +58 295 242 1255. Open from noon until 8PM everyday (except Mon and Tues in slow season). Steak house that also serves grilled ribs, chicken, sausage and other local fare at a very reasonable price. This is an open air restaurant, come as you are, beach attire is permitted. English language menu available upon request. edit
- El Pacifico Restaurant & Bar, Boulevard Turístico Playa El Agua (on the beach), ☎ +58 295 249 0640 ([email protected], fax: +58 295 249.0749), . Open day and night. Venezuelan and international cuisine. edit
- Panare, in Playa El Agua. A popular destination for locals, especially on a weekend edit
- Margarita Tropical Villa, La Mira (5 minute walk from Playa el Agua), ☎ +58 295 249 0558 or +58 416 695 3704 ([email protected]), . A bed & breakfast Posada with 10 guest rooms with refrigerator, DirecTV, free DSL internet & Wi-Fi, A/C, king-size beds, microwave, toaster, water cooler, iron and hair dryer. Swimming pool and a free breakfast. edit
- Posada Costa Linda, Playa el Agua (half a block from the beach), ☎ +58 295 415 9961 ([email protected]), . There are 28 rooms that offer, air conditioning, private bathroom with shower, swimming pool, breakfast served daily and there is a full restaurant on the premises. edit