Pickerington is a city situated in Fairfield and Franklin Counties, Southeast Ohio. It is a suburb of Columbus.
- The Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, .
- Olde Carnegie Library Museum, .
- Violet Festival, . Every summer, the Pickerington Violet Festival attracts thousands of visitors from all over Ohio. In July 2007, the festival celebrated its 10th anniversary (with over 40,000 attendees). There's something for everyone: a parade, rides and games, plenty of carnival food, a beer garden, arts and crafts, live music, 5K run, a car and bike show, and fireworks. The Violet Festival usually takes place the last week of July.
- Marcus Theatres Pickerington UltraScreen [].
- Friday Flicks,  In the summer, movies are shown every Friday in Sycamore Park Amphitheater, projected on the side of a barn. Movies begin at dark, and admission is free. Bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- La Fagota Grill, 1849 Winderly Ln., (614) 864-9154, . Su–Th 11AM-10PM, F,Sa 11AM-11PM.
- Contry Inn & Suites East, 2806 Taylor Road EXT (I-70 Exit 112), ☎ 614 861-8888, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 12PM. With its charming décor and comfortable amenities, this hotel is the located conveniently off Interstate 70. edit
- Best Western Executive Suites, 1899 Winderly Lane, ☎ +1 614-860-9804, . three-star hotel. edit