Pasco is a city in the Columbia River Plateau in Washington State.
Pasco together with Kennewick and Richland are known as the "Tri-Cities" of Washington.
Tri-Cities Airport (IATA: PSC)  is the area's regional airport serving the greater Tri-Cities area (Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland), Walla Walla and the surrounding Columbia River Plateau region of southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon. The airport is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) northwest of downtown Pasco off of I-182/US Hwy 12 from Exit #12B (along N 20th Ave). Major airlines serving the Tri-Cities are:
- Horizon Air : (Portland, Seattle-Tacoma)
- Allegiant : (Phoenix/Mesa)
- Skywest operating as Delta Connection : (Salt Lake City, Minneapolis/St Paul)
- Skywest operating as United Express : (Denver, San Francisco)
To travel from the airport into town:
- The Ben Franklin #225 bus , goes along W Argent Rd (south of the airport grounds) and does NOT turn into the terminal. Bus goes west to the Knight St Transit Center in Richland and south to the 22nd Ave Transit Center in Pasco. There's a "Taxi Feeder" service going from the terminal to the nearest bus stop along W Argent Rd. The "Taxi Feeder" costs $1 and the bus $2.
- Bellaire Charters  operates the state's Travel Washington Grapeline route to Walla Walla via the Greyhoud/Amtrak Station in Pasco from the Pasco Airport.
- Click here for a list of taxi and car rental service.
Amtrakserves Pasco on the Empire Builder, traveling between Spokane and Portland from the Everett Bus Center at 535 N 1st Ave. In Spokane eastbound trains are bounded with the other segment arriving from Seattle to continue east to Chicago while the westbound trains are split with one branch going to Seattle and the other to Portland (via Wishram, Bingen and Vancouver).
The long distance bus station for the greater Tri-Cities metro area is also at the Everett Bus Center at 535 N 1st Ave in Pasco (same as the train station). Some of the bus companies also have additional stop at the airport and/or in different parts of town:
- Greyhound, Intermodal Station @ 535 N 1st Ave, ☎ 509-547-3151 (toll free: 1-800-231-2222), . Travels primarily on Interstate 90/82 (Seattle, Ellensburg, Yakima, Sunnyside, Pasco and Stanfield) and on Interstate 90/US 395/84 (Spokane, Pasco, The Dalles, Hood River & Portland). Passengers transfer buses in Spokane, Seattle, Portland or Stanfield (east bound Greyhound buses going to Boise & Salt Lake City) to get to other cities. edit
- Bellair Charters, Intermodal Station @ 535 N 1st Ave, ☎ +1 509 529-7442, . operates the state's "Travel Washington Grape Line" bus between Tri-Cities (Pasco), Touchet, Wallula, Burbank, WA; & Walla Walla along US Hwy 12. Stops at the airport, 22nd Ave Transit Center and the Intermodal Station in Tri-Cities. edit
- Kayak Public Transit by CTUIR, ☎ 541-429-7519, . ... operates buses between Tri-Cities and Hermiston, Oregon on the "Tri-City Trolley" line. From Hermiston passengers can transfer to the "Hermiston Hopper" bus to Pendleton, Oregon edit
- Ben Frankling Transit operates local bus routes in & around Pasco(Rt#60-67 from the 22nd Ave Transit Center), Kennewick (Rt#41-50 out of the Three Rivers Transit Center), Richland (Rt #23-27 out of the Knight St Transit Center), Prosser (Rt#170) and between the greater Tri-Cities area (Rt#110,120,160,225,880). They also contract with local taxi companies to provide the "feeder taxi" route from a specific bus stop to areas not served by a fixed route bus (kind of like a shared ride taxi) and on demand door to door shuttle service.
- Childrens Museum
- Dust Devils (baseball) Stadium
- Franklin County Historical Museum
- Sacajawea State Park and Interpretive Center
- Stone Ridge Events Center
- Trade Recreation Agricultural Center (TRAC)
- McNary National Wildlife Refuge, 64 Maple Street, Burbank (A few miles southeast of Pasco on US 12), ☎ +1-(509) 547-4942, . A haven for migrating birds. Trails and education center. edit
- Take a walk down the Sacajawea Heritage Trail along the Columbia River, winding for 23 miles through the tri-cities.
- The annual chile pepper festival brings an open weekend market of chiles and pepper products.
- Best Western Pasco Inn & Suites, 2811 N 20th Avenue, ☎ +1 509 543-7722 (fax: +1 509 547-1144), . edit
- Yakima is a quick drive northwest on I-82.
- The Columbia River Gorge is half an hour south, drivable on the north side along SR-14, and the south (Oregon) side along I-84.