Parma is a province in the Emilia-Romagna region of Northeast Italy.
- Parma - a beautiful town rich in art and architecture, with a splendid Romanesque Church and Baptistery and covered theatre, it is also famous for the prosciutto or ham
- Compiano - very nice medieval town with a castle surrounded by the countryside
- Bardi - a picturesque medieval town with a beautiful castle perched on top of a hill
- Busseto - small town with a nice city centre, famous for being the town where Giuseppe Verdi, famous italian composer, was born
- Fontanellato - small medieval town with a castle surrounded by a moat at its centre
- Fidenza - a very pretty medieval town