Paris is a town in southwestern Ontario, Canada, located 90 minutes southwest of Toronto and 15 minutes west of Brantford.
Paris is easily accessed by the Highway 403 which has 3 interchanges. It is an hour from London, Ontario and a about a half hour from Highway 401.
The Brantford Municipal Airport is located just 15 minutes south of Paris.
Paris is located at the forks of the Nith and Grand Rivers and can be accessed by canoe or kayak.
Paris downtown can be easily walked on foot. Taxi services are available via Grand River Cab and Paris Taxi.
- Paris is considered the Cobblestone Captial of Canada with its historic downtown.
- Paris Historical Society and Museum, 51 William St W, ☎ 519-442-9295, . Museum documenting the history of Paris, Ontario edit
- Grand Experiences, 113 Grand River St. N, ☎ 1-888-258-0441, . Grand Experiences offers a variety of excursions including canoeing, rafting and biking. edit
- John M. Hall Linens, 43 Grand River St. North, ☎ 519-442-4242. A local institution and well known throughout the region. Opened in 1891 and specializing in tablecloths, placemats and towels. edit
- The Forks Restaurant, 106 Grand River St. N, ☎ 226-227-1767, . 7AM - 11 AM Sun-Thu 7AM - 12AM FRI-SAT. Located inside the Arlington Hotel, the Forks was opened in June 2014. The $5-$25. edit
- Arlington Hotel, 106 Grand River St. N, ☎ 226-227-1767, . The Arlington Hotel is a historical hotel built in the early 1850s. After a 6 year hiatus the hotel was bought by new owners and renovated in 2014. The hotel had its grand opening on July 12th, 2014. $109-$199. edit
Stratford, Ontario, a picturesque town that hosts the world-famous Stratford Shakespeare Festival, is about a 30-minute drive north of Ingersoll.
London, Ontario, is located a 30-minute drive west of Ingersoll.