Parañaque City is in Metro Manila, in the Philippines.
1. The Cathedral Parish of St. Andrew
2. National Shrine of Our Mother of Perpetual Help
3. Kiu Pat Hong Shiao Temple
4. Solaire Resort and Casino
5. City of Dreams Manila
6. Okada Manila
7. Las Piñas-Parañaque Critical Habitat and Ecotourism Area
Tapa at Maty's Tapsilog in Don Galo
- Sinangag Express, Phase 3 bf Homes Pque, President Ave Pque. A cheap place to get Tapsilog (fried beef strips, egg, and fried rice) for roughly 50 pesos. Different kinds of silogs (essentially just replace the beef strips with fried fish, corned beef, hotdogs, etc) are also available. edit
- JanKenPon, Ameriz Garden Villa, 37 President Ave, BF Homes, ☎ 632-387-7771, . 10AM-9PM. A cute little Japanese cafe-restaurant owned by a Japanese man and his Filipino wife. Teishoku (set) meals available for around 200 pesos per person. Great omu-rice. edit
- A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante, 57 Aguirre Ave, BF Homes, ☎ (63 2) 807-1028. Great Pizzas for less than 300 pesos. Their Garlic and Anchovies pizza is to die for. edit
- Jive Bar, Borakay, N. Aquino Ave. Parañaque City. Great food and music at an affordable price edit
- Green Mango Inn, 365 Aguirre Ave (near El Grande Avenue & 7 houses from BPI Family Savings Bank), BF Homes, Sucat, Parañaque City, Metro Manila, the Philippines. Tel: +63 2 8208730, 7102223 or 4151692. E-mail [email protected] Nearest 4 airports, Metro Manila's only garden-style bed & breakfast guesthouse and international youth hostel with charming colonial-style architecture and handmade mother-of-pearl "capiz" seashell windows. Free WiFi for your laptop computers, also affordable internet computer. ₱250 Pesos (less than US$5 dollars!) each dorm bed with air-conditioning and and free locker, ₱700 or ₱800 for each private room good for 2 persons. Owned by young travel enthusiast to promote affordable but fun tourism. Hot & cold showers. All new rooms and facilities with international cable TV channels. Nice extensive free library. Big clean guests' kitchen, elegant patio for dining room under giant Mango tree (eat free delicious mangoes if in season!) and also beside organic vegetable garden (you can eat fresh vegetables here), lounge & social areas in reception lobby and in the veranda with orchids and hanging plants on pillars and walls. Affordable hot meals and also ice-cold delicious beers for sale 24-hours daily. No curfews.
- Brand New Condo, . checkin: 2:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. Fully furnished at 23 sqm, this resort-like new condo unit is complete with amenities such as swimming pool, gym, spa, recreational area/conference room, lobby, reception area and 24/7 security guard. For lease term, there will be an advantage rental fee. USD38. edit