Ostuni  is a city in the province of Brindisi in the region of Apulia (Puglia), Italy.
- The geography of Ostuni is stunning. The landscape has a unique pallet: from the red earth grow silvery olive trees crowned with green, while the while city stretches before you under an azure sky.
- The ancient heart of Ostuni is a maze of corridors and stairs, twisting up to a pinnicle with views for miles and miles.
- The coast near Ostuni hosts a few good places to take in some sun or go for a dip; nearby spiaggia Torre Cane is a favourite of the locals, although quieter spots abound as well.
Several restaurants are open throughout the historic town. Many of them are located in picturesque spots, where people do eat in elegant caves filled with lights, typical ceramics and mesmerising colours. Do order the typical dishes, usually made up mainly of delicious vegetables, though fish or meat are very common as well.
Wines are quite remarkable in this specific area of Apulia.
- The friendly Azienda Agricola "Lo Sperone" Agriturismo (Lo Sperone) is a wonderful agritourism find. You'll stay just outside the city (Via Cisternino - 72017 Ostuni) and be treated to farm-grown vegetables and olive oil, breakfast each morning, and engaging conversation (should you desire it). Tel. 0831 339124
- Masseria Cappuccini, C.da galante, ☎ 333.4120241 ([email protected]), . Good value compared to hotels. Close to beaches and town center. edit
- Masseria Ferri, c.da Ferri, ☎ 080 439 5483 ([email protected]), . Good value compared to hotels. Close to beaches and town center. edit