Osjaków (Osyakoov) is a village in Łódź voivodship.
The closest airport's a Łódź one. It offers following connections:
- Lufthansa: Munich
- Ryanair: Dublin, East Midlands, London-Stansted
- seasonal: Athens
Katowice airport's located about 2 hours driving.
- Saint Jadwiga church. Neogothic church from beginning of 20 century. You have to clim the stairs to reach it. There's a nice interior.
- synagogue. Currently available to visit from the outside, located on Częstochowska street.
- village center
- Warta river. There's an island on the river with a park
- January Insurgents' graves. Graves are located on the local cemetery, just not far from the church
Most of people come here for nature walks or canoeing. It's also a great place to see Jura Wieluńska or Kleszczów Region.
There're some clothes shops.
- hotel Symfonia, Częstochowska 53 A. edit Hotel located not far from DK74, free WiFi, restaurant, bar, air-conditionned rooms
- Osada Osjaków, Sieradzka 78. edit Resort located on Warta river, bungalows with free WiFi, swimming pool
- Motel Łasuch. edit Object located on E8 way, only 3 km from Osjaków, free WiFi, game room, sport facilities
- Zajazd Podjadek, Spacerowa 5. edit An object located near DK74, free WiFi, garden, bar, restaurant
- OW Letnisko. edit Resort located in Konopnica, about 1 km from Osjaków, bungalows near Warta river, garden, Internet