Ormoc is a city in Eastern Visayas.
from Ormoc airport you can fly to/from manila via Cebu with Cebu Pacific.
Many people also fly into Cebu City & take a ferry into Ormoc.
As of November 19, 2016; Cebu Pacific has daily flights from Ormoc City to Cebu City. From Cebu City connecting flights to Manila and elsewhere are found.
there are many ferries lines fast and slow 3-6 hours that go to/from Cebu every day.
there are Minivans and going from Ormoc to Tacloban and Naval and maasin. there are Philtranco buses going from Ormoc all the way to manila via Tacloban, Calbayog and Naga.
- Lake Danao. located at the mountainous part of northern Ormoc.Ideal for family get-aways, fishing,picnics and sight seeing.The place has a natural ambience with floating cottages and boat rentals for those interested in boating and getting around the lake. edit
- Gaisano Capital Ormoc
- Gaisano Riverside Mall
- Robinsons mall & supermarket.
- SM mall & Savemore supermarket.
- Citi Mall.
- Novo store
- Chitos Chow Restaurant, Ormoc Plaza. the restaurant serves filipino dishes and seafood menus. edit
- Jollibee Ormoc, Aviles St. Ormoc City. one of the country`s famous fast food chain. edit
- Chowking, Ormoc Centrum Mall. a famous fast food chain serving Chinese cuisine edit
- Pardis Grill, Ormoc Villa Hotel. a restaurant that serves filipino as well as grilled foods. Ideal for family dining. edit
- Ormoc Barbecue Park, Ormoc Plaza. Ideally located at the bay area, the place is festive at night and offers pork,chicken and hotdog barbecue at affordable prices. They serve softdrinks and beer as beverage. edit
- Ice Cream House, Bonifacio St.,Ormoc City. A refreshment parlor that offers snacks as well as ice cream recipes and cakes. edit
- Ikea, Bonifacio St.Ormoc City. refreshment parlor that serves snacks and is famous for their cake products and halo-halo. edit
- Mayongs Snack Haus, Rizal St.,Ormoc City. an affordable snack bar ideally located at the shopping district in Ormoc City. Beside the establishment is Quality Bakeshop that sells bread and cakes edit
- Sals Bar and Restaurant, Hermosilla Drive,Ormoc City. Filipino restaurant ala carte style but has a "sutukil" method in which the customer points to an array of raw seafoods,meat and vegetables and suggest the cook to have his meat either "sinugba" style (grilled),"tuwa" boiled or "kilaw" to eat raw by marinating in vinegar and coconut milk. edit
- Gil's Grill, Larrazabal Blvd.. offers you a delighting pool of grilled fare and seafood. They are known for their SU-TU-KIL or Sugba, Tuwa and Kinilaw. edit
- McDonalds. Near BDO Bank and Bus Terminal edit
- KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken. Near BDO Bank and Bus Terminal edit
- Bebida`s Coffeeshop, Ormoc Centrum Mall. coffeeshop for young and old alike. You may enjoy a cup of coffee or a bottle of beer. edit
- Bistado Karaoke Bar. Karaoke bar in private rooms ideal for family and barkada gatherings at an hourly rate. They serve beer and wine at the bar.They also have a comedy bar every Thursday night. edit
- Irma's Bar and Gril, 6541 Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines. Largest selection of imported rare tequilas, bourbons, and vodkas as well as huge bar stock of all other imports and local drinks. Billiards, Wifi, Free Popcorn, and 3 large plasma screen and 1 HD Projector Screen for Karaoke and special TV events. edit
- Irma's Bar and Grill, E. Veloso Street, Ormoc City, . 1600-0200. Billiards, Free Popcorn, Free Wifi, Grilled Foods, and largest selection of imported tequila, bourbons, vodka in all of Asia. HD screens with best sound system in town all on Plasma screens and HD projector screen. edit
- Peachtree Lodge, Real St (5 minutes from the Pier). ordinary (fan-)rooms for 400 Pesos, AC-rooms from 650 Pesos. edit