Northern Oman is in Oman.
- Madha - tiny exclave of Oman completely surrounded by the United Arab Emirates
- Musandam Peninsula - a rocky exclave on the Straits of Hormuz with some magnificent wadis and a coastline with fjord-like fingers out into the ocean
- Hawiyat Najm Park - The Bimmah Sinkhole is a very beautiful sinkhole about 200 meters inland from the Gulf of Oman. In this sinkhole, fresh water is mixed with sea water giving it a wonderful color. People can go swimming in this sinkhole of camp by its side. On the top surface, it is not easy to locate this sinkhole and therefore a guide will help.
- Wadi Bani Khalid- is a dry riverbed that contains water only during times of heavy rain.
White-Sand Beach of Oman, Oman
- White-Sand Beach of Oman - located on the Muscat-Sur Highway, between Quriyat and Sur just 5 km past Fins. The snorkelling here is said to be incredible due to its aquamarine waters.