Newton Abbot is a market town in Devon, England. It runs alongside the River Teign, and has a population of about 25,000.
- St. Leonard's Tower in the centre of Newton Abbot.
- Forde House
- Bradley Manor
- Tucker's Maltings - the only UK brewery open to the public.
- Railway Museum
- Cheese and Onion Fayre, originally held on 5th ,6th and 7th November.
- Farmers market, on Wednesday mornings.
- Market days are on Wednesday and Saturday in Market Square.
- The Cider Bar on East Street is a historical monument to cider-only pubs serving a good range of real ciders . Make sure to have a pint of Eric's Farmhouse Rough.
- Newton Abbot is just 5 miles from the coast at Teignmouth and Torquay. Travelling north west, visit Dartmoor National Park, again just a few miles from the town.