Natick  is located in Massachusetts, approximately 16 miles west of Boston, in the United States of America.
Most travelers would fly into Boston's Logan International Airport(BOS), ,
The MBTA's Framingham/Worcester Line, +1 800-392-6100, : $6 one way. Takes 35 to 40 minutes on local train, 20 to 30 on express trains.
From New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C.
Amtrak's Acella Express, Phone: +1 800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245),  to Boston and then connect as above.
From the West
Train from Worcester.
Exit 13 off the Massachusetts Turnpike (Interstate 90, also known as the Mass Pike).
Natick Neighborhood Bus, 508-647-6446, . Transfers are also available from the Natick Station to the Natick Neighborhood Bus. For additional information call
MBTA stations, Natick and West Natick on the Framingham/Worcester line
- Grave of Horatio Alger, Jr. (1832-1899), Glenwood Cemetery, South Natick, MA. Author of 270 dime novels. He is noted as a significant figure in the history of American cultural and social ideals, even though his novels are rarely read these days. As bestsellers in their own time, Alger's works rivaled those of Mark Twain in popularity. 
- Henry Wilson Shoe Shop, 181 West Central St (Rte 135), Natick, MA. Built in the 1850s, it was the shoe shop of Henry Wilson, a Senator from Massachusetts and the 18th Vice President of the United States. On July 24, 2000, it was listed in the National Register of Historic Places. 
- Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary , 280 Eliot St (Rte 16), South Natick, MA, Phone: +1 508-655-2296, . Massachusetts Aududon Society wildlife sanctuary and nature center. 626 acres, 9 miles of trails, 1/4 mile handicap accessible trail. Open year-round. Admission charged (no charge for MAS members).
- Lake Cochituate State Park, Commonwealth Rd (Rte 30), Cochituate, MA, Phone: +1 508 653-9641, . Beautiful lake and state park. Lake Cochituate provides a picnic area and a boat launch. You can also rent kayaks and canoes. The lake itself is divided into 3 huge sections: the North, Middle, & South Ponds, were you can swim, boat, windsurf, fish, or explore the parameter trails.
- Lookout Farm, 89 Pleasant St, South Natick, MA. Phone: +1 508-653-0653, . "Pick your own" place with a variety of crops. Farmer’s market, petting zoo animals, train rides, pony rides, bee observatory, birthday parties, guided tours and more!
- Natick Community Organic Farm, 117 Eliot St (Rte 16), South Natick, MA, Phone: +1 508-655-2204, Fax: +1 508-651-7334, E-mail: [email protected], . Non-profit certified organic community farm.
- Natick Historical Society and Museum, 58 Eliot St (Rte 16), South Natick, MA. Phone: +1 508-647-4841, . The central storehouse of Natick’s history - housed on the lower level of the Bacon Free Library building. Notice the wrought-iron fence surrounding the building which has alternating crosses and arrows. The museum features among its collections the Indian Bible of the 17th century missionary, John Eliot, founder of the Natick Indian Community; it also includes artifacts of Archaic and Woodland as well as Christian Indian cultures.
Students of literature and history will be interested in the museum's collection of memorabilia of many of Natick's most distinguished citizens including Harriet Beecher Stowe, Horatio Alger Jr., and Henry Wilson, the 18th Vice-President of the United States. The natural history collection features an outstanding array of birds of North and South America.
- Pegan Hill, Pegan Lane, South Natick, MA (Off of Pleasant street on the Natick / Dover border), Phone: 781-784-0567, . Open year round, sunrise to sunset. The glacial drumlin is 410 feet and is the highest point in Natick. There is a 1-mile trail up the hill with views of the Great Blue Mountain and the neighboring farms and orchards.
- The Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN), 14 Summer Street, ☎ 508-647-0097, . TCAN provides a cultural center to the MetroWest Boston region, where national and emerging artists present concerts, theatre productions and art exhibitions in an environment that brings together individuals and families, children and seniors. edit
Natick doesn't have any colleges and universities in town. There are notable schools, including the Walnut Hill School for the Arts . The High School is known for Ivy League university preparation.
- Natick Mall 
- Shopper's World 
- Natick Downtown Center
|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
- Casey's Diner (Yellow Hot Dog House)
Historic Diner in business since the 1920s, serves delicious
hot dogs and hamburgers for reasonable prices.
Located behind the Morse Institute Library.
For breakfast the wealth of diners opens up and it is near impossible to choose. Here are some of the most cool and comfy:
Sub's and Sandwiches
- Pizza Plus (near the Natick commuter rail station; climb the stairs, go to the north side facing the Natick Outdoor Store, turn left and it's right in front of you)
- DeliMax, 6 Wethersfield Drive. On the westbound side of Route 9.
- Agostino's. 23 Washington Street. (508) 655-6643. Italian and American food in addition to pizza. Lunch menu and daily specials.
- California Pizza Kitchen. Route 9 westbound, Natick Mall. (508) 651-1506.
- Natalie's Italian Kitchen. 319 North Main Street (Route 27). (508) 653-8603.
- Nick's Pizza House. 179 West Central Street (Route 135). (508) 655-6098.
- George's Pizza. 41 South Main Street (Route 27), downtown. (508) 653-8879
- Pizza Hut. Route 9 eastbound, Sherwood Plaza. (508) 650-1100.
- Natick Pizza Palace. 58 East Central Street (Route 135). (508) 653-3240. In plaza with Dunkin Donuts, near Shanghai Tokyo.
- Liberty Pizza. 2 Mill Street. (508) 653-9250.
- Ty's Pies. 148 E Central Street. (508) 651-0888
- Pizza Plus. 16 North Main Street (Route 27). (508) 655-7140.
- Papa Gino's. 291 Worcester Street (Route 9 westbound). (508) 651-0050.
- DeliMax. 6A Weathersfield Road. (508) 651-9600
You could spend a lifetime going to the following restaurants in rotation:
- Mandarin Cafe, 5 Wethersfield Road. (508) 651-8771.
- PF Chang's China Bistro, Route 9 westbound, Natick Mall. (508) 651-7724.
- King Wok, downtown (Routes 27 & 135), across from Common. (508) 653-6220.
- 3 Lucky Stars, 179 West Central Street (Route 135). (508) 653-5272.
- Beijing Kitchen, 195 West Central Street (Route 135). (508) 653-8898.
- Three Gorges, 319 North Main Street (Route 27). (508) 651-0098.
- Wok Kitchen, Route 9 westbound, Natick Mall. (508) 653-1150.
- Shanghai Tokyo, Route 135. Next to Dunkin Donuts, just before Union Street. (508) 651-0818.
- Minerva, Route 9 eastbound, Sherwood Plaza. (508) 653-2000.
- Gold Star, Route 30. (508) 370-3535.
- Joan & Ed's Deli, Sherwood Plaza, across from the Natick Mall.
- Oga's, Route 9 westbound, just past Route 27. (508) 653-4338. High quality fish.
- Dah Mee, 25 Washington Street, within walking distance of the Natick commuter rail station. Go to the south side of the station (the side opposite the Natick Outdoor Store), cross the street, turn left and walk forward. It's on the next corner. (508) 655-3951. Good service. Great boba tea.
- Shogun, Route 9 eastbound, across from Landry's Plaza, just east of Framingham border.
- Shanghai Tokyo, as listed above in Chinese. Good Shumai.
- Minado, Sherwood Plaza, across from the Natick Mall. (508) 647-0495. Buffet with sushi/seafood/salads/hot entrees/noodles/crepes/etc. Fish quality is mediocre. Prices reasonable for lunch ($14-18), high for dinner ($20-26).
- Sarku Japan. Located in Natick Mall, best for habachi-style cuisine. (508) 650-8898.
- Dah Mee, as listed above for Japanese.
- Dah Mee, as listed above for Japanese.
Vegetarian / Vegan
The following are interesting and comfortable places to drink:
- Dolphin Seafood, downtown
- Desmond O'Malleys, near malls
- Legal Seafood, Rte 9
- John Harvard's Brew Pub, Shopper's World
Barleycorn's Craft Brew, downtown, brew your own beer, wine, sodas,
- Courtyard by Marriott, 342 Speen Street, Swimming pool,fitness center,restaurant $$$
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, 1360 Worcester Street, Phone: +1 508-653-8800, Fax: +1 508-653-1708, Email: [email protected] $$$
- Hampton Inn, 319 Speen Street, Phone: +1 508-653-5000, Fax: +1 508-651- 9733, Email: [email protected] $$$
- Travelodge, 1350 Worcester Street, Phone: +1 508-655-2222, Fax: +1 508-655-7953. $$