Myszków (Meeshkoov) is a small city in Silesian Voivodeship, one of the main cities of Jura Mountains
Although Myszków's located in Jura Mountains, it's often counted to Zagłębie Dąbrowskie.
There're international buses from Zawiercie stopping in Myszków. The closest airport's Katowice one. There're direct buses from Czech Republic and Austria (timetables on E-Podroznik site).
- Railway Station. Building from 19 century
- Schmeltzer Palace. Beautiful 19 century palace
- Steinhagen Villa. Lovely wooden villa
- Saint Stanislas church. Beautiful neogothic from 1907, located in the city center
- Manor house ruins. 19 century manor house ruins in district of Będusz
- Sanctuary in Mrzygłód. Famous sanctuary. It's building is a 17 century church
- Stawy Cegielnia. Group of lovely ponds
- Mary's Nativity chapel and church. Chapel made in stone located in district of Mijaczów. There's a contemporary church nearby.
- Stawy. Big ponds near Mary's Nativity's chapel and church.
- Ponds on Zamenhoffa street
- Saint Andrew Bobola church (Papieska 1). Contemporary church with beautiful interior.
- Graves of January Insurgents. Mass graves're located in district of Mrzygłód. (Włodowska street)
You can rest on ponds or Warta river but swimming here's forbidden. Some people have their weekend houses in Myszków.
- Kukubara Bowling Center, 1-ego Maja 126. edit An object located 3 km from the city center, free WiFi, bowling center, trips to Jura Mountains possibility
You can see many Jura Mountains places as Żarki, Leśniów, Żarki-Letnisko, Poraj Lake, Czatachowa, Mirów and Bobolice castles and Zawiercie.