Mydlice is one of the central districts in Dąbrowa Górnicza.
There're many buses stopping in Mydlice. The district is not far from city center and you can reach it on foot.
- St. Mark's chapel. A chapel from 19 century located on Legionów Polskich street, near the hospital. It's history is connected with January Uprising. This time there were holy masses served for insurgents.
- Chapel on Dąbrowskiego street. A beautiful chapel from 19 century built by Bankowa steal works' workers.
- Jewish cemetery memorial. (Ludowa street). A monument commemorating non-existing Jewish cemetery destroyed by German Nazi.
- Osiedle Mydlice. Beautiful blocks of flat settlement located on the hills.
- Wilcza Góra (Wolf Mountain). Hill which's connected with a frightening legend of a woman killed by her boyfriend while seeing her dancing with another man who emerged the devil riding the wolf. Every 30th of October skeleton-like rider-ghosts are said to haunt. You can reach the hill from Ludowa and then Kamienna street.
Walk on Osiedle Mydlice streets. There's an open air complex of basketball, handball, volleyball and football courts on Legionów Polskich street. You can also do the barbecue or sunbath on Wilcza Góra.
- Burgerownia Muuu!. Burgers and fast food
- Metr na Pół. Burgers and fast food
- Dream Bistro and Cafe. Pastries and Polish cuisine