Mount Kisco is a city in Westchester County in New York state in the United States of America.
Take the Metro-North Harlem Line  to Mount Kisco.
You can also take the #19 bus from Ossining, run by Bee Line Bus.
Mount Kisco can be easily explored on foot. The #19 bus also serves the area, but it only runs once an hour. There are also multiple places where you can rent a car in Mount Kisco.
- Chief Kisco Statue. In the heart of Mount Kisco stands a statue of an Indian man who is called Chief Kisco. His name has no correlation to the name of the town and was in fact created years after the town of Mount Kisco was established. edit
- McClain Street. One of the most popular back roads to be taken in the town of Mount Kisco. It has some of the most beautiful houses and gated communities that serve a great deal of scenery when these back roads are being taken. Amongst these houses are layers of forest and trees that make up most of their backyards and even separate the houses from the road. edit
- Leonard Park. A great community setting. While entering the park the driveway whips around a lake, which has a beautiful centerpiece that shoots out water in many different forms. During the wintertime when the lake is iced over it becomes a small ice skating area. Behind the lake is a huge gazebo, which usually holds many family barbecues or can be rented out to the community for certain celebrations to be held. Once you get past the gazebo towards the left is a wooden path where people usually go to hike. On the right side is where the actual park begins. It starts off with a smaller baseball field where practices are usually held and during game days they play on the bigger field, which is right next to it. With a little grassy area in between, the baseball field, is followed by two soccer fields that are used mainly for socializing and rounding up random soccer games. Across the street from the fields are three mini basketball courts and next to that are two volleyball courts. Both of which get any on going games when the weather starts to get nice during the spring and summer times. Across the street from the volleyball courts are two tennis courts that are surrounded by large black fences and a stream of water that follows the road. At the end of the park is where the playground and pool land. There are two playgrounds one of which is for the much younger kids aged around 0-5 years and the other playground is for kids aged around 5-12 years of age. The pool is across the parking lot from the playground. It consists of a kiddie pool, regular pool and a diving pool, which is for the deep-water swimmers. There is also a tetherball area and many different picnic tables and grassy areas for families to reside. Inside the pool house are two indoor basketball courts and changing rooms for the community. Alongside the pool has is where the shack is that sells many different kinds of foods from hot dogs and French fries to the sweetest of ice creams you can name. edit
- The Library tree. One of the oldest and largest pine trees in the town. Even when additions were made to the library causing many of the other trees to be knocked down, that pine tree remained in its place, probably because without, the town wouldn’t be able to enjoy the annual tree lighting during the holiday seasons. edit
- 9/11 Memorial. Around the corner from the tree the town recently built a 9/11 memorial to give respect to the fallen from 9/11. In this memorial there is a mini gray fountain built of snow and a large tombstone that has the name of all the men and women who sacrificed their lives during that crisis. It’s truly a sight to see. edit
Tucked just north of New York City, Mount Kisco offers a variety of different activities to do. The town has many activities for families and is accommodating to almost everyone. Mount Kisco takes pride in offering over 70 different eateries and each restaurant is special in what it brings to the town's unique appeal.
- Seedswell Farm: However the restaurants would be nothing without local businesses such as the Seesdwell Vegetable Farm. Located on 284 Guard Hill Rd, the farm is family owned and operated. Their "admirable local produce" is made without any synthetic chemicals and keeps their focus on healthy soil and natural growth of their products. They even have a blog that keeps readers updated on anything happening at the farm as well as their products and promotions.
- Saw Mill Club: If you're interested in health and wellness, the Saw Mill Club offers a variety of family oriented classes, swim programs and physical therapies for all levels. They specialize in many different modernized classes such as yoga, spin, and zumba. Need a summer camp? They have it. Pre-school? They have it too. Located at 77 Kensico Drive, Saw Mill Club will have you working up a sweat.
- Grand Prix New York/Spins Bowl: If you're more of a game player, Grand Prix New York/Spins Bowl is the place for you. This entertainment center is filled with arcades, bowling, race car driving, bouncy cables, and of course, food. What kid wouldn't love this place? They also offer birthday parties and other accommodations for families; located on 333 North Bedford Rd, you're guaranteed a great time.
- Irrelevant Elephant Art Studio: For a more relaxing time to get in touch with your creative side, try the Irrelevant Elephant Fine Art Studio. Specializing in classes, workshops and parties of all sorts, the studio is certainly a place of tranquility. They take all ages and all levels of skill and encourage strictly fun and creativity. At 293 Lexington Ave, they are a guaranteed indubitable experience.
- Teddys Ultra Lounge: Some adult fun happens around here too. Teddy's Ultra Lounge, located at 1 Holiday Inn Dr (right inside of the hotel), is the only bar in Mt. Kisco with a dance floor. Strap on your dancing shoes and grab a drink at this upscale bar. They have lots of specialty drinks as well as guest appearances throughout the year.
- Apple Antiques, 342 Lexington Ave, ☎ 914-242-5365, . M-Sa 10-5, Sun 12-4. Best of Westchester Best New Multi-Dealer Antique Showroom 2010. This spacious shop is filled with 18th-century antiques, fine china, early 20th-century designer costume jewelry, antique French gilt picture frames, reproduction Anglo-Indian campaign style furniture, and mid-century modern designer furnishings, and American-made drop leaf tables. edit
- Beehive Co-op, 337 Main St, ☎ 914-218-8700, . M-Sa 10-6 Sun 1-5. Best of Westchester Best New Source for Artisanal Gifts 2009. The shop is filled with crafts from local artists. Art that is seasonal. The boutique is filled with a multitude of one of a kind pieces of kids ponchos made from repurposed used sweaters, halter aprons in festive prints, and handmade newsboy caps and rings made of sterling silver, diamonds and Legos. A bit more expensive, but you will be supporting local artists. edit
- D’Erico, 159 E Main St, ☎ 914-864-2688, . Tu 1-6 W&F 10-6 Th 10-9 Sat 9-5 Sun 11-5. Best of Westchester Best Place to Get Diamond Education Before Your Engagement Ring 2003, Most Enthusiastic And Knowledgeable Jeweler 2006, Best Place to Rent Jewelry 2011. Bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and personally designed jewelry fill this beautiful store. The owners will work within any budget and they also offer a class, Diamonds 101, for couples getting engaged. edit
- The Living Cornerstone, 383 North Bedford Rd, ☎ (914) 666-8288. M-Sat 10-5:30. Inside, you can find books and an large bible selection, as well as gift items for babies, weddings and religious milestones. There is also a 12-step corner of reading material for people in recovery. edit
- Seasonz Home Gifts, 53 South Moger Ave, ☎ 914-666-4438, . M-Sat 9:30-5. May be Mount Kisco’s oldest family owned store. Focuses on home gifts. One unique gift they have is hand embroidered pillows of all US states, cites, regions and countries. edit
- Starbase 2.5, 141 East Main St, ☎ (914) 241-6969. M- Th 11-2:30, 5-9:30 Fri 11- 2:30, 5-10 Sat 5-10 Sun 5-9:30. The store sells hard-to-find candies and treats, comic books, figurines and other nostalgic collectibles like sports cards and memorabilia. Also joke items and drinks. edit
- Wilson & Son Jewelers, 29 South Moger Ave, ☎ 914-241-4500, . Tu-Sat 10-6. Best of Westchesters Best Place to Buy Wedding Bands (2012) Best Jewelry Store (2007, 2009, 2010, 2011) Best of the Decade (2011) Best Place To Buy An Engagement Ring (2008) Best Place To Buy A Watch (2004, 2005) Best Dazzling Jewelry Store (2003) A Madison Ave experience in Mount Kisco. Has a very high end selection of watches, rings, bracelets and more. The pricing is competitive. edit
- Annie Sez, 3 Main Street, ☎ 914 244 1385, . M-Sa 10-9 Sun 11-6. This branch of Annie Sez has sports-and business-wear a cheaper prices, sleepwear, lingerie, and workout clothes. The shop also has shoes, accessories, and gift items. edit
- Churchills of Mount Kisco, 41 South Moger Ave, ☎ 914-666-4800, . M-Sa 10-6 Sun 12-5. Best of Westchester Best New Men’s and Women’s Boutique (2010) Best Denim Destination (2012) Like being in Barney’s or Bergdorf’s without spending a ton of money. Fashion for both genders who love unique pieces. You will find classic European and American designers usually only found in Madison Avenue boutiques, Bergdorf and Barney's. Everything from luxury cotton T-shirts to men’s suits including cashmere sweaters and wraps, men’s trousers, and cocktail rings. edit
- Juliet Lingerie & Swimwear, 111 East Main St, ☎ 914-218-8787, . M-Sat 10-5:30. A cozy shop, which has bras, panties, spanx and shapewear, robes and nightgowns, swimwear and resort wear like, dresses and separates. edit
- Out of the Blue, 280 North Bedford Rd, ☎ 914-244-1792, . M-F 10-7 Sat 10-6 Sun 12-5. A mother-daughter run store that is filled with designer clothes, which includes jeans, T-shirts, cargo pants, sweatpants, and bathing suits. Mens store coming soon. edit
- New York Dolls, 153 Main St, ☎ 914-244-3655, . Tu-Sat 9-5 Sun 10-3. Best of Westchester Best New Teen Clothing Boutique 2004 Best Teen Boutique 2006. Stocked with lots of fashion from big named designers. That includes dresses, PJ’s, and bags. edit
- Neil’s Corner Spot, 195 North Bedford Rd, ☎ 914-244-7010, . M-W F-Sa 10-6 Th 10-7 Sun 11-5. Has a good selection of clothes for infants, toddlers, boys and girls. Perfect spot to shop for summer camp and more. edit
- Tiger Lily, 139 East Main St, ☎ 914-244-4201, . M-Sat 10:30-6. Inside you will find funky fashion accessories, a velvet settee and the shop’s mascot, a two year old yellow lab named Hogan. edit
- Yogi’s Paw, 141 Main St, ☎ 914-864-0386, . M-W 10:30-6 Th-Sat 10:30-7 Sun 12-6. Best of Westchester Best Shop for Tweens 2012. Yogi’s Paw has clothes, handbags, gifts and jewelry. The owners know what tween girls like and it shows in their trendy boutique. Everything is moderately priced, which is great, and it’s always fun. You find something new every time you visit. edit
- Richard Scott Salon & Day Spa, 15-17 South Moger Ave, ☎ 914-242-1700, . Tu&Th 10-8 W&F 10-6 Sa 9-5 Sun 10-4. Best of Westchester Best Makeup Artist 2008. This salon and spa offers provides hair replacement, haircutting and styling, color enhancement, permanent wave, thermal relaxing, waxing, manicures and pedicures; the spa offers massages, body treatments, facial treatments, microdermabrasion and spray on tanning. Inside the building is the KathrynEllen Professional Make-Up Studio, which provides professional make-up application for every day and special occasions as well as how-to make-up classes. It also has a boutique that sells beauty items and accessories. edit
- Via Michelle, 49 South Moger Ave, ☎ 914-244-7000, . M-F 10-5 Sat 10-6 Sun 12-5. Best of Westchester Best Store for Makeup (2012) and Best Waxing (2008) A day spa that has a dedicated following. The shop has many fun accessories like hair jewels and the very popular MD Formula Peel Kit and Danielle’s own line of cosmetics and spa products, fragrances and gift items like jewelry and bags. edit
- Bicycle World, 7 East Main St, ☎ 914-666-4044, . Tu-F 11-7 Sat 10-6. This shop is full of hundreds of bikes of all sizes and styles and has a ton of spare parts along with accessories for all riders. edit
- Lacrosse Unlimited, 487 East Main St, ☎ 914-244-3949, . M-F 10-9 Sat 9-8
Sun 10-6. Best of Westchester Best Sporting Goods Store (2007) Lacrosse players can buy their sticks, helmets, gloves, pads and under-armor at this largest lacrosse-only retailer in the world. Lacrosse players just starting out should pick up a starter package. edit
- Sam’s Camera Exchange, 195 North Bedford Rd, ☎ 914-666-3383, . M-F 10-7 Sat 10-6 Sun 11-5. Best of Westchester Best Camera Shop with Knowledgeable Service and Extensive Supplies (2003) Best Camera Store (2005) The County’s oldest camera store sells frames, albums, photographic paper, telescopes, binoculars, digital, and equipment and slide projectors. They also do camera repairs, video transfers' and passport photos. edit
For a relatively small town, Mount Kisco is home to over 71 restaurants. They range from Thai food, Japanese restaurants, and small cafes, to Piano bars, steak houses, and just normal chain restaurants. A lot of the places to eat in Mount Kisco are only known in the state of New York and even more so just in the town itself.
- Thai Angels, 155 Lexington Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-2703, ☎ 155 Lexington Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-2703. Wide array of authentic Thai dishes, ranging from traditional Tom Yum Goong Soup, Mango Salad and Thai Fried Rice to new style entrees such as Mango Curry Tofu, Chicken Rama and Crispy Duck. edit
- La Tulipe Desserts, La Tulipe Desserts. Husband-and-wife team Maarten and Frances Steenman met in 1990 while employed at a small bakery in Mount Kisco. The duo has always shared a similar philosophy: to use only the freshest, highest-quality ingredients and finish each dessert with a simple yet stunning design. edit
- Lefteris Gyro, 90 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914 242 8965. Authentic Greek Cuisine edit
- Little Kabab Station, n 31 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, N, ☎ 914-242-7000. Offering a wide variety of freshly baked breads, kababs, rolls, biryani, and curries, the Little Kabab Station serves delicious and inexpensive Indian food. edit
- Cafe of Love, 38 Main Street, Mt Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914-242-1002. Farm-To-Fork bistro where local ingredients go on a global adventure: Black Truffle Salsify Soup with toasted pecan dust; Kale & Quinoa Salad with a duo of dressings; Chestnut Gnocchi with Cognac-Clementine Sauce; Pan-Seared Arctic Char with Cauliflower-Leek Bisque & Cucumber Twirl; Pork Twice (Chop & Belly) with Maple-Pecan Oatmeal; Short Ribs Bourguignon. edit
- Blackstones Steakhouse, e 213 E Main St., Mount Kisco, NY. The newest restaurant in Mount Kisco , NY is rapidly becoming a destination outside the city. The warm lighting, antique decoration, rich menu and outstanding service promises a unique and unforgettable experience. Blackstones features a distinguished menu consists of classic appetizers, prime dry aged beef, fresh seafood and traditional steakhouse side dishes. edit
- Village Social Kitchen & Bar, 2541 East Main St., Mt Kisco. NY 10549, ☎ 914-864-1255. edit
- Neo World Bistro & Sushi Bar, 69 S Moger ave, Mount Kisco, NY. edit
- Little Crepe Street, 29 East Main St, Mount Kisco, NY. edit
- Lexington Square Cafe, 510 Lexington Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-2715, ☎ 914-244-3663. edit
- La Camelia, 234 North Bedford Road, Rt 117, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914 666 2466. Southern Spanish upscale tapas with warm, country decor nestled inside a former home make this experience quite lovely without pretension. edit
- Hito Japanese Restaurant, t 26 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY 1054, ☎ (914)-241-8488. edit
- Eduardo's Restaurant & Piano Bar, r 77 S. Moger Ave., Mount Kisco, NY 105, ☎ 914-666-7005. edit
- Taverna Pandesia, 36 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY 1054, ☎ 914-244-3000. Taverna Pandesia is a new Greek restaurant that recently opened at 36 E. Main St. The restaurant promises authentic Greek and Mediterranean cuisine for the whole family. edit
- Mount Kisco Coach Diner, r 252 E Main St, Mount Kisco, NY. edit
- Oishii, Route 117, Mount Kisco, NY. From the rubber “seaweed” place mats to the eclectic yellow china teacups, the restaurant interior has been completely renovated with great attention to detail. The sleek new style incorporates vivid lighting. Blue bulbs wash over a stone surface applied to the sushi bar. Strings of red lights warm up each front window. We felt as though we were entering a private and intimate club. Angular geometric shapes give the impression of soft waves on the ceiling. And then there is the food. Manager Danny Ong is a self-proclaimed “food fanatic” and is confident his diners will appreciate the extremely high-quality ingredients and generous portions that make up the extensive menu offerings. The new restaurant has welcomed almost 90 percent of the former customer base back into the fold, according to Mr. Ong. edit
- Conte's Fishmarket, 448 Main St, Mount Kisco, NY 1054, ☎ 914 666 6929. A funky yet casual restaurant set right inside a fish market where fresh fish hand-selected at the Fulton Fish Market are sold. Popular dishes include miso-glazed Chilean sea bass, crab cakes, Maine steamers, paella, and whole stuffed, breaded, and steamed lobster. Reservations recommended. Open for lunch Tues to Fri and dinner Weds to Sat. edit
- Temptation Tea House, e 11A South Moger Avenue, Mount Kisco, NY 1054, ☎ 914 666 8808. edit
- Myong Gourmet, 487 Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY, ☎ 914-241-6333. edit
- Starbucks, 41 South Moger Avenue, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. edit
- Gerardos Pizzeria and Restaurant, t 454 E Main St, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ (914) 733-0221. edit
- Passage to India, 17 E Main St, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-2203, ☎ 914-244-9595. edit
- Applebee's, 195 N Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-1140, ☎ 914-241-6700. edit
- Hacienda La Paloma, 443 Lexington Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914-864-1750. edit
- Mango Café, 222 E Main St, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914-666-3238. edit
- Mardino's restaurant, lexington ave, Mount Kisco, NY. edit
- Bellizzi, 153 Main St, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ (914) 241-1200. edit
- Neo Bistro, 69 South Moger Avenue, Mount Kisco, NY. The word 'neo' means new. It is derived from the Greek word 'neos', which means young, fresh, new or recent. edit
- Tacos La Cabana, 96 S Moger Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-2208, ☎ 914-244-8881. edit
- Mana Thai Cuisine, Mt. Kisco Square Shopping Center, 360 N. Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914-244-8588. edit
- Burger King, 230 N Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914-666-8600. edit
- Basilico Pizza and Pasta, a 293 Lexington Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ (914) 241-8555. Pizza, Pasta, and Gormet edit
- BGR The Burger Joint, Mt. Kisco 20 S Moger Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ (914)864-2151. edit
- Friendly's, 445 Main St Rt 117, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914-241-1399. edit
- Okinawa Japanese Restaurant, 39 S Moger Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549-2211, ☎ 914-666-8188. edit
- Pour Café and Wine Bar, 241 Main Street, Mt. Kisco, New York 10549, ☎ 914.864.0606, . Tue - Wed: 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm Thu: 5:30 pm - 12:00 am Fri-Sat 5:30 pm-1:00 am. Pour is known for their wine selection Petit Sirah a red wine imported from the Central Coast, of California. Pinto Noir is another town favorite it comes from Willametter Valley in Oregon. For white wine Pour does not disappoint they serve a Prosecco a white wine that goes with many different kinds of fish or chicken dishes. On tap Pour serves fifteen different types of beer from beers like Cisco to an ale called the “Flying Dog.” price range for these drinks ($7-15). Pour is a Mount Kisco favorite and a New York destination. edit
- The Rose Room Restaurant, 222 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914.218.3876, . Tues-Sun 4-11 Fri-Sat 4-12.. “The Rose” is one of this bars signature drinks this concoction incorporates Absolut vanilla vodka, pomegranate juice, fresh pineapple, and a touch of champagne. Another favorite drink is the “CoCo Grape” ciroc coconut, pineapple juice, and white grape juices are used to make this drink. The Rose Room does have all the classic beers as well Budweiser, Coors light, Heineken, Corona, and Michelob Ultra all for around $6.00. The Rose accommodates all with varies types of drinks for both men and women. Even though this establishment can get busy they never keep costumers waiting especially at the bar. ($11-12) edit
- Café Of Love, : 38 East Main Street, Mount Kisco NY, ☎ 914. 242.1002. Dinner hours :Tu-Fri 5:00PM-10:00 PM, Fri and Sat 5:00PM-11:00PM Sun 5:00PM-9:00PM. This enticing Café is not only known for its lovely name but also for its quality food and drinks. Café Of Love has champagne like the “Prosecco- Segio, Minoetto”- imported from Valdobbiande, Italy. For white wine the “Wither Hills”- from the Wairau Valley in, New Zealand is a fantastic bottle. On the red side of the menu the “Candor” from Napa Valley, CA is very well reviewed. Café of love is not limited to just their wine and champagne section they also have beer and cocktails. The “Pompassion” has passion fruit vodka, panna liquor, pomegranate juice, and fresh lemon juice. For local beers this café has Blue Moon, Brooklyn Lager, and Abita Light $7.00 is the going rate for 2 with our beautiful atmosphere and wonderful people in the heart of Mount Kisco. edit
- Temptation Tea House, 11A South Moger Avenue, Mount Kisco, NY 10549, ☎ 914.666.8808. M-Fri 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM. Temptation starts the day off early serving Chinese and Japanese inspired tea and exotic drinks. “Chinese Longan Tea” is always a great choice. Longan is a tonic fruit that the Chinese use to build energy and calm the mind. “Long Yan Rou” is the Chinese name and it means dragon eye. “Blue Coral” is one of Temptations most exotic drinks it incorporates lemon juice, honey, and blue curaco. This Café also has an assortment of coffees iced and hot. Coconut, almond, and ginger. Temptation might not be the grandest of restaurants of café’s but it does have niche in the town of Mount Kisco. edit
- Neo World Bistro and Sushi Bar, 69 South Moger Ave, Mount Kisco NY, ☎ 914.244.9711. Monday-Sunday 11:30 AM- 10:00 PM. This sushi bar is a local hotspot amongst Mount Kisco residents. It has a sushi bar and much more. Neo World also has many different kinds of beverages coffee; espresso and cappuccinos can be a great pick me up in during the middle of the day. Neo World is a Japanese style bistro and sushi bar yes, this bar does have Americanized aspects to it but we cannot deny the Japanese presence at Neo World Bistro. Its “Irish Coffee” is a strong Irish influenced drink it has whiskey, coffee, and topped with whip cream. Another strong coffee this bistro has is “Keoke Coffee” this coffee has brandy and Kahlua which is a coffee flavored rum that goes perfectly with this drink. Neo’s wine selection is slim but still satisfying. Its plum wine is a bistro favorite. It conjures the taste of a ripe plum to the person who drinking this wine. Neo World Bistro has much more to offer than just sushi if you are craving a cultural shock give Neo Bar a try the next time you are in the Mount Kisco area. edit
- Holiday Inn Mt Kisco, 1 Holiday Inn Drive, ☎ 1 888 465 4329, . checkin: 3 PM; checkout: 12 PM. All non-smoking rooms. Newly remodeled in 2011 to host 122 rooms, the property carries an AAA 3-Diamond rating. Free wifi for all guests. Room service available from 7 to 11 AM. Teddy's Restaurant and Lounge is off the main lobby and serves breakfast and dinner. Teddy's also has a bar. Hotel is accessible for people with special needs. Service animals allowed and other pets as well. A $49 non refundable fee is charged for any damage by pet at checkin. edit