Morrow County is in Mid-Ohio. Morrow County has been referred to as one of Ohio's most rural counties.
- Mount Gilead - the County seat.
Morrow County is a rural, agricultural Ohio County. As in many of Ohio's counties, it has a rich and diverse religious heritage that includes many faith's. Included in this heritage you will find less main stream religious communities, that include Amish, Mennonites and Quakers, also known as Friends. They provide, private Christian schools for their children and add much to the community at large.
I71 to SR 61, go North.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport PH:(216)-265-6030 . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA:CLE) is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is one of Continental Airlines' three U.S. hubs as well.
- Port Columbus International Airport, 4600 International Gateway, Columbus. PH:(614)-239-4083  Port Columbus International Airport (IATA: CMH) is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Mt. Gilead State Park in Mount Gilead. Boating, trails, camping. Approx. 30 miles North of Columbus.
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, 7721 Steam Corners Road, Lexington, [email protected] tel: 1-800-MID-OHIO, .
- Ohio State Trapshooting Association Facility, I71 SR61 Exit Morrow County. Ohio State Trapshooting Association (OSTA), new $1.6 million dollar trap shooting facility.
When it comes to alcohol, it's slim pickings, as this is mostly a "dry county". Some municipalities have voted it in, but most are dry.
- Look out for deer and animals on roads. There are plenty of both.
- Morrow County has a large, and getting larger, Amish community scattered throughout the County. Please be on the lookout for Amish buggies, other slow moving agricultural and well drilling equipment on the roads, day and night.