Moradabad is a city in Uttar Pradesh in India. It is 160 km from Delhi and is also known as Brass City.
Moradabad is an industrial city famous for its handicrafts.
You can reach Moradabad by road:
165 km from Delhi via NH 24.
Moradabad Jn. is well connected through all major railway routes in India.
Nearest airport is IGI airport in Delhi.
Moradabad airport is under construction.
Getting around in Moradabad can be done by Auto Rickshaws and Cycle Rickshaws.
- Jama masjid, Near government inter college (Take auto or rickshaw from bus station or railway sation). edit
- Sai Mandir, Deen Dayal Nagar, Moradabad. An old and famous Hindu temple. edit
- Singh Sabha, Hellet Road, Kapoor Company, Moradabad. (A place of Sikh worship.The biggest Gurudwara in Moradabad.) edit
- Deer Park, Rampur Road, Moradabad. (A recreational park spread in acres of green forest land which houses animals like deers, crocodiles and ducks for conservation of their species. The park also has a lake in which one can enjoy boating. The park also has a 13 km long jogging track. edit
- Phillips Memorial Methodist Church, Madhubani Chowk, Pili Kothi, Civil Lines, Moradabad. edit
- Indra chowk, Near Jama masjid. Enjoy the delicacies of Moradabad viz Biryani, Kabab etc. Feel like having paan go to "naeem bhai's" shop at galshaheed chowraha. edit
- Wonderland and Water Kingdom, Rampur Road, NH 24, Moradabad 244 001. A big amusement park with a host of rides and water pools with automated wave generators for surfing and much more. ₹75pax - ₹110pax. edit
- Boating in Deer Park, Rampur Road, NH 24, Moradabad 244 001. Enjoy boating in paddle boats in a man made lake in Deer Park. edit
- Metal World, Delhi Road, NH 24, Moradabad 244 001. A showroom of Moradabadi handicrafts(brass ware and other metal artware)/ Interior Decor. edit
- Bartan Bazaar, Chowmukha Pull, Moradabad 244 001. A street/flea market with small shops that sell beautiful Handicrafts and handcrafted Utensils(Bartan) that is why this market is known as Bartan(Utensil) Bazaar. edit
- Moradabadi Dal, Roadside Vendors/Street Food. A local delicacy, a pulse dish which is very spicey and is served hot with butter, lemon and sometimes with chicken stalk. edit
- Emperor, Hotel Holiday Regency, Om Enclave, Delhi Road, NH 24, Moradabad 244 001. A fine dining restaurant that serves delicious food with great ambience and good service. Tip: May not appeal to those who don't like classic western interiors. ₹1200pax - ₹3000pax. edit
- Tasty Bites, Hotel Park Square, Delhi Road, Majhola, Moradabad 244 001. ₹300pax - ₹650pax. edit
You can find many good budget hotels as well as big luxury hotels in Moradabad.
- Holiday Regency, Om Enclave, Delhi Road, NH 24, Moradabad., . checkout: 12:00 noon. ₹8000-₹12000. edit
- Drive in 24 (Hotel 24), Opp. Circuit House, Delhi Road, NH 24, Moradabad 244001, ☎ +91 591 2480518, . ₹3500-₹4500. edit
- MB Greens Clarks Inn (Hotel Clarks Inn), Rampur Road, NH 24 Moradabad, . 2500-3500. edit
- Hotel Grand Sai, Budh Bazaar, Station Road, Moradabad, . edit