Moose Jaw  is a city in Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a popular tourist destination and is located about 45 minutes west of the provincial capital of Regina. During prohibition in the 1920s, its proximity to the US border made it a popular destination for alcohol-starved Americans.
- Regina International Airport is the nearest commercial airport. It has four gates which handle flights to major centres in Canada as well as seasonal direct flights to American cities such as Orlando, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.
- McEwen Airport
- Moose Jaw is on the Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1 in Saskatchewan) and is 45 minutes west of Regina.
- The city can also be accessed via Highway 2, which from the north links to Saskatoon and Prince Albert and to the south links with the US.
Greyhound Canada and Grey Goose provide services to get to and from Moose Jaw
- CFB Moose Jaw The Canadian Forces Base is located south of the city and is home to the Snowbirds, a team of plane pilots who perform "aerobatics" flight demonstration. The base is home to an annual airshow every July, headlined by the Snowbirds.
- Mac the Moose Also located along the Trans-Canada Highway, Mac is a 10-meter tall cement moose. It is right next to the visitor imformation center.
- Tunnels of Moose Jaw, Main Street. 2 hr long tours that takes you through underground tunnels. There is the Al Capone Tour that shows you about bootlegging in the 20's. There is also the Passage to fortune where you learn about the chinese immigrants and the head tax. Far from being simply a set of exhibits, the two tours are in fact interactive theatre productions where visitors interact with actors. edit
Moose Jaw Tunnels - a tourist destination. Offers two tours: that of Chinese labor workers and the legend of Al Capone.
- Hopkins Dining Parlour, 65 Athabasca St. West 
- Yesteryear’s Ukrainian Borscht, 34 River St E Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0A8, ☎ (306) 692-3454. 11:30 - 5:00 pm. Elsie, the owner and delightful hostess, would like to welcome you. It is open daily, except Sundays. With the ideal location, and great hospitality she welcomes everyone for a nice meal. They are available for small bookings and evening parties. There is live music and only authentic, heart warming and delicious food.
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa Resort Hotel, 24 Fairford St. E. 
- Prairie Oasis Tourist Complex, Hwy #1 & Thatcher Dr. E.