Monroe is a city in the Puget Sound region of Washington State.
- Highway 2 connects Monroe to the northwest (Cities of Snohomish and Everett) and to the southeast (Cities of Leavenworth, Wenatchee and eventually to Spokane and Idaho) through the beautiful Cascade Mountain range via Steven's Pass. The drive from Snohomish to Monroe is mostly farmland, while the drive east and beyond is mostly forest. Monroe is generally considered the last stop for east-bound travelers, as it has the most options for food, lodging, bathrooms, or gasoline before trekking over the mountain pass and reaching the next big city of Leavenworth (1.5 - 2 hrs of driving).
- Highway 522 comes from the southwest originating in Woodinville and ending at Highway 2 at the beginning of Monroe's newer retail area.
- Evergreen Fairgrounds
- Evergreen Speedway, 14405 179th Ave Se, Monroe, WA 98272, USA
Evergreen State Fair 14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe WA 98272. Runs in Aug/Sept
- Alfy's Pizza 9121 Highway 2
- Best Western Baron Inn, 19233 Highway 2, ☎ +1 360 794-3111 (fax: +1 360 794-0179), . edit
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 19103 Highway 2, ☎ +1 360 863-1900, . edit