Middleborough  is a town in Massachusetts. The name is sometimes seen as "Middleboro". It is a largely rural town and has the second largest area (72.3 mi²; 187.3 km²) of any town in Massachusetts.
- Easily accessible by car from Interstate 495, Exits 3,4,5.
- MBTA Communter rail service, off Rt. 105 at I-495, . Service to Boston.
- Oliver Mill Historic Park, Plymouth St. at Rt. 44, .
- Wareham Street Herring Run, Wareham St., east of the town center about 1/4 mile.
- Persy's Place, 43 Bedford St. at the rotary, Phone: +1 508-946-0022. Great place for a huge breakfast.
- Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant, 500 West Grove St. (Rt. 28), Phone: +1 508-947-3000.
- Dave's Diner, West Grove St. (Rt. 28), Phone: +1 508-923-4755.
- Fisher's Chicken House, 450 Wareham St. (I-495 Exit 3), Phone: +1 923-0155. Great broasted chicken. Good value.
- Fireside Grille, 30 Bedford St. (Rt 18) at the rotary, Phone: +1 508-947-5333. $$$
Hotels and motels
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, (On Route 44W, I-495 Exit 6), Phone: +1 508-946-3398, . Complimentary Hot Breakfast, indoor pool and whirlpool, 24 hour fitness and business centers, free wireless internet, exeptional service!
- Days Inn, 30 E Clark St. (I-495 exit 4), Phone: +1 508-946-4400, .
- Fairfield Inn, 4 Chalet Rd. (off Rt. 44), Phone: +1 508-946-4000, .
Bed and breakfasts
- 1831 Zachariah Eddy House Bed & Breakfast, 51 South Main Street, Phone: +1 508-946-0016, email: [email protected], .
- On Cranberry Pond Bed & Breakfast, 43 Fuller St., Phone: +1 508-946-0768, .
- Rock Village Bed and Breakfast, 109 Miller St., Phone: +1 508-947-3413, . Exit 3, nearest Cape Cod.
|Routes through Middleborough
Plymouth, Cape Cod and Boston are great next stops.
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!