Mercury is a beautiful village in Savoie department of France.
Mercury is at the border Haute-Savoie departement.
Mercury is located near 2 International airports:
- Geneva Cointrin Airport  (90 km / 1:30)
- Lyon Saint Exupéry  (139 km / 1:25)
And 2 Europeans airports :
- Aix les Bains Airport/ Chambéry  (50 km / 0:40)
- Grenoble-Isère  (135 km / 1:24)
Mercury is 15 minutes away from the railway station of Albertville,
Also at 40 minutes away from the railway station of Annecy in direction from Mont-Blanc and Geneva.
Direct train from Grenoble, Lyon, Paris,...
Mercury have a direct access to the Motoway.
From the A430 - take the N90 in direction of Albertville,
Take out at the exit 26, follow the D64 in direction of Gilly-sur-Isere, then Mercury.
- The Tamié Abbey , in the road to Faverge, is on of the attraction around Mercury.
- Annecy lac
From the Village Center and the Church place, we have a beautifull view on Mont-Blanc (the highest mountain in the Alps and in Western Europe).
The main Mercury sightseeing are :
- The Castle build in 1335 by the Seigneur of Chevron-Villette, Humbert V. Pope Nicolas II was born in the castle.
- Tamié Fort buid between 1872 and 1878 by around 600 worker, (22 hectares)
- Mercury Church
In the winter
Alpine skiing / skiing / snowshoe / toboggan / ski-touring / Snowboard ...
Mercury is an Ideal base camp for a ski getaway in one of the nearby ski resorts:
- Les Saisies  (25 min)
- La Sambuy, Seytnex  (15 min)
- Les 3 Vallées  (45min)
In the summer
Walk, Hiking, Cycling, Photo, Climbing...
Don't hesitate to walk in the Village, around the cemetery, the lac, and the forest up to the village in direction of Tamier col.
Regional Parck of Bauges Mountains
Choose your hike:
All the information from 
- TOUR DE LA SAMBUY
- TOUR DU PLATEAU DE LA LEYSSE
- TOUR DU SEMNOZ
- TRAVERSEE AIX LES BAINS - ALBERTVILLE
- TOUR DU GRAND PLATEAU NORDIQUE
- TOUR DES BAUGES
- TOUR DE L'ARCALOD
- TOUR DU JULIOZ
- TOUR DU COLOMBIER / MARGERIAZ
- TOUR DU VELAN
- TOUR DU VALLON DE SAINT RUPH
- BOUCLE DE LA FOUGERE
- TOUR DU GRAND ROC
- BOUCLE DU VALLON DE BELLEVAUX
- TOUR DU TRELOD
- TOUR DES ALPAGES DE L'ARCLUSAZ
- BOUCLE DE L'EAU FROIDE
- BOUCLE DE L'ARMENE
- BOUCLE DE LANCHE CLOSE
- TRAVERSEE ANNECY - CHAMBERY
- TRAVERSEE DE LA MONTAGNE DU CHARBON
- TRAVERSEE DU GRAND PLATEAU NORDIQUE
- TRAVERSEE DES DEUX LACS
- TRAVERSEE DES HAUTES BAUGES
The Col de Tamier is one of the famouse Tour de France Col.
It's at the boarder of Savoie and Haute-Savoie.
At the Col de Tamier, two or three climbing spot.
Other possibility go to Albertville for indoor. 
Cheese from the Mercury Montain :
- " Petit Tamié" - Soft cheese (550 g to 600 g) 
- La ferme de Noemie - the farm of Noemie (Holiday cottage), 1375 Route de Pontfet, Mercury, ☎ 0033 6 80 00 02 40 ([email protected]), .