Melbourne Beach is a town in Brevard County, Florida. It is located directly south of Indialantic. Population was 3,163 at a 2014 census.
The pier over the Indian River at the end of Ocean Avenue.
- Melbourne Intl (MLB) 
- Orlando Intl (MCO)
- Space Coast Area Transit  is the Brevard County bus service. It is a cheap way to get around and is handicap accessible. The website provides maps and timetables. Buses travel to most sites and places of interest.
- Fishing on the beach, the Indian River Lagoon at Honest John's Fishing Camp , at Sebastian Inlet State Park  or charter a boat with Capt Dick Catri.
- Surfing at Sebastian Inlet State Park .
- Sea turtle watch tour in Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge .
- Golf at Spessard Holland  public golf course.
- Kayak or canoe at Mullet Creek from historic Honest John's Fishing Camp .
- Bird watching 
Bait and fishing tackle:
- Inlet Bait & Tackle, inside the Sebastian Inlet State Park
- Long Point Bait & Tackle, at the entrance to Long Point Park and Campground
- Whitey's Bait & Tackle, 9030 South Hwy A1A, 321-724-1440, .
- Surf Side Bait & Tackle, in Floridana
- Gold Star Bait & Tackle, on Ocean Ave in downtown Melbourne Beach
On the west side of I-95 from Exit 183 (SR-518/Eau Gallie Blvd), check out:
- Renninger's Super Flea and Farmer's Market, 4835 West Eau Gallie Blvd, 321-242-9124. Open Friday-Sunday, includes nearly two and a half miles (over 800 booths) of covered shopping, food courts, a beer garden, and special monthly attractions. Pretty much everything including fresh produce, spices, arts and crafts, plants, appliances, electronics, furniture, cell phones and, best of all, Florida souvenirs. Many various animals also on display and, if you like to haggle, many of the asking prices can be negotiable, especially if you have actual cash on-hand. A must-do for all residents and visitors at least once.
Seafood is the best, caught fresh daily.
- Boardwalk Burrito Located among the eateries at the end of US 192, beside Starbucks and Coldstone Creamery. Made to order Burritos, Nachos, Fajitas, etc similar in style to the Moe's franchise. Specials: Tuesday after 4PM-2 for 1 price tacos($3.50, the Mahi Mahi tacos are best) and Friday after 4PM are half price nachos (you can get ultimate nachos and a drink for ~$6)
- Cafe Coconut Cove, 4210 S. Highway A1A, 321-727-3133, . Tu-Sa 5PM-9PM. Family owned, excellent upscale restaurant with beautiful view of sunsets on the river.
- Friendly Toast, 300 Ocean Ave, ☎ 321-733-5590. Diner-style restaurant. A favorite of locals. Great food at great prices. You can eat inside (usually crowded) or at a few tables outside. edit
- Jake's Crab Shack, 3830 S Hwy A1A, (321) 914-0995. Local seafood and bar, very laid-back atmosphere. Karaoke every Wednesday and Saturday nights.
- Long Point Cafe, breakfast and lunch
- New England Eatery, 321-723-6080 . Casual and great local seafood.
- Rosati's, 5935 South A1A, 321-723-0383,. Fine Italian
- Surfin' Turtle Bar and Grill, sports bar
- Sebastian Beach Inn (aka SBI's)
- Surfin' Turtle Bar and Grill
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront, 2605 N A1A, 1-321-777-4100,.
- Surfcaster Motel and Restaurant, 5935 South A1A, 321-723-1967, .
- Floridana Beach Motel, 6580 S. A1A Highway, 321-726-6560, . Not oceanfront but beach access nearby. $50-$75.
- Turtle Run Suites
- Tiara By The Sea
- Sandgate Motel
- Pride and Joy Environmental Resort, for allergen sensitive.
- Sunrise and Sunset Private Resort, 321-693-6149. Beach with riverfront.
- Port D'Hiver, 201 Ocean Avenue, ☎ (321) 722-2727, . Ocean views, private porches, delicious breakfasts, concierge service. $200-$525. edit
- Long Point Park, 700 Long Point Road, 321-952-4532 , . On the Indian River Lagoon
- Sebastian Inlet State Park, 9700 South A1A, 321-984-4852, .
|Routes through Melbourne Beach